Politics Aussie Fascists and (neo)Nazis

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't trust the EDL who were behind the riots. A few have ended up being ousted as Paedos. Scum of the lowest order. Even some of our own far right grifters here in Aus are matey with them.
Haha, who among the Racist Right IS trustworthy? I mean, you can trust that every single one of them is working towards the destruction of a diverse yet cohesive civil society but that's a negative trust isn't it? Trusting that evil will work toward evil ends?

They willingly renounce a share in our collective humanity, every single one. They deserve no human rights protections. They are NOT equals under the laws of a just and a civil society yet compete for the shared air we all breathe.

The literal definition of 'oxygen thieves'.

DEATH TO THE FAR RIGHT

They willingly renounce a share in our collective humanity, every single one. They deserve no human rights protections. They are NOT equals under the laws of a just and a civil society yet compete for the shared air we all breathe.

Didnt Hitler say that about a group of people as well?

By making statements like the above, you're no better than they are.

Didnt Hitler say that about a group of people as well?

By making statements like the above, you're no better than they are.
That's crap and you KNOW it, Mal. The ethnic groups Hitler genocided had no intention of ethnic cleansing themselves.

If the Racist Right only had a policy of not participating in our common humanity themselves, and by that I mean they themselves choosing not to have ethnic/gay/trans/any other 'out group' among their friends or associates, that could slide.

'Freedom of association' is a thing after all.

Thing is Mal, if these bastards come into political power for themselves they're going to make it their business that YOU don't have any friends or associates from any 'out group' either. Nobody will.

And all it takes Mal, is one more economic downturn. One more cost-of-living outrage. Then the voices will clamour. "Too many immigrants!" "Their values aren't ours!" "They took our jobs!!"

Our multicultural society that we value so much will die, and it will die by democracy.

No. F*ck that. The Racist Right are evil and work towards evil ends. By thought and by deed they categorically reject the idea of a common humanity. They want out by their own admission! Why should these oxygen thieves benefit from human rights considerations and legal protections that FAR BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEM suffered for and bled for just to be called 'equal' in a civil society?

Again. F*ck that. They've made their choice.

It's always the "master race" campaigners who look like they were formed from the dregs of a green waste bin.

Offers absolutely nothing to society other than peddling hate because he's a sad, lonely, insecure boy who thinks he's special due to the lack of melanin in his skin.

It's always the "master race" campaigners who look like they were formed from the dregs of a green waste bin.

Offers absolutely nothing to society other than peddling hate because he's a sad, lonely, insecure boy who thinks he's special due to the lack of melanin in his skin.
Yeah the movements actively target those types

I'm not really familiar with Australia's laws on stochastic terrorism but if guys like that don't count I don't know what would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Politics Aussie Fascists and (neo)Nazis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back