Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

180 can’t be ignored in Ashes cricket. PH took a handle of tests to be figured out, and has done next to nothing since. Handscomb is Victorian, Marsh took his spot, go figure.

Statistics from two years ago shouldn’t be taken into account when you consider PH was consistently bowled short to on flat wickets against attacks void of potency.

He went back to a full ball on middle stump, missing it by a yard. For crying out loud, he should never ever be brought into consideration. Ever. Marsh shouldn’t be either, of course, but at least he is coordinated.
Your willing to disregard statistics for Handscomb but in the same time frame use stats to further your Mitch argument. Mitch is literally one of the worst test batsmen to play over 30 tests in the history of test cricket. Statistics prove this.

30 tests - Avg of **** all
15 tests - Avg of 39

Enough said on their ability.

Yep. Trash batting, below par bowling bar Cummins.
Goat's been alright imo. India just haven't been throwing their wickets away to him like we did to Jadeja.

Yeah that's true, this is the worst Aussie top 6 I can remember, we have one quality test batsman and even he is out of form even in a home series we haven't got a single hundred which is more what you expect from minnow test sides.
Oh for the days of a top 6 of Wood, Hilditch, Hughes, Yallop, Toohey & Carlson. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your willing to disregard statistics for Handscomb but in the same time frame use stats to further your Mitch argument. Mitch is literally one of the worst test batsmen to play over 30 tests in the history of test cricket. Statistics prove this.

30 tests - Avg of **** all
15 tests - Avg of 39

Enough said on their ability.
If I recall correctly he has the second worst average of a top 6 bat for Australia to play a decent amount of Tests. The only guy with a worse average is George Giffen who played on uncovered pitches in the 1880's.

I am in India atm .. for family .. i lived in ADL for 6yrs .. had great time .. attended all the tests from 2004-2010 saw Warner in 2005 i think T20 Redbacks vs NSW he was unknown smash Tait for huge 6 over ADL OVAL members roof ... i knew then he would be super star

will be moving back to Australia in March

Awesome man, no matter where you settle. Always support Team India first :rainbow::fire:

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back