Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not from London either... assumptions are making you an ass.
I'm not from London either... assumptions are making you an ass.
Your post re cummins IMO was off the mark. As for being an ass, maybe, but it does say London. Still wishing you a safe and happy new year.

Moreover, you would suspect that he's in strong consideration for a future leadership position, and that he's probably going to be given a fair bit of latitude through any form slumps.
He's a project player, I'd like to see Renshaw given the same treatment but fear he's out of favour with management.

Who are the young batting prodigies?
Wasn't there a couple of young blokes making centuries in shield cricket early season.
Renshaw must be a better option than Finch for one. I'm a Finch fan, Stoinas for Marsh, and I'm a marsh fan.
Batting is our problem. Rocket science, lucky we're dumb ****s and don't have to deal with the obvious.

Last edited:
He's a project player, I'd like to see Renshaw given the same treatment but fear he's out of favour with management.
your'e into cricket, two young blokes made shit loads of runs early, what were their names, one stopped thru issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol....

Pitch gives ‘seam’ mate, not swing. initially the pitch has nothing to do with until roughing up a side for reverse
Yeah, I could have phrased it better. But picking out a comment from early yesterday afternoon which was technically true at the time also is a good way to get a small W on the internet:

Wasn't there a couple of young blokes making centuries in shield cricket early season.
Renshaw must be a better option than Finch for one. I'm a Finch fan, Stoinas for Marsh, and I'm a marsh fan.
Batting is our problem. Rocket science, lucky we're dumb ****s and don't have to deal with the obvious.

Young kid makes 1 big score in shield cricket and they're the saviour.

Welcome to Australian cricket in 2018

Rehashing, you are lad. So I will too.

Pigeon would’ve looked more comfortable than Handscomb against that Indian attack. Woeful. Walking wicket against England, rightfully dropped, comes back a year later, even worse.

181 in an Ashes test is telling for Mitch. Serviceable technique, despite his flaws. Better option at It’l level than Handscomb, though they’re both utter liabilities.

That’s that. My take on it is different to most, oh the humanity.

Implying you’re of questionable character because of that dementia comment (among other things) doesn’t have anything to do with my suitability to these waters.

Your comprehension ain’t the only thing off about you, pal.

Give up. If MM can make some decent runs in the second innings and the remaining tests, then people may change their tune, but I’d give him two chances of that...Buckley’s & none. His technique does not stack up in test cricket.

Translation:

Still a gun bowler despite the utter dogshit I spit out about him
Cool story. Gun bowlers don't rely on trash and one delivery to get their wickets. They think through things and set batsmen up. The over use of the word star, superstar, gun etc is mostly my bugbear about current modern journalism and idiots on forums. Everyone is a STAR! Could be the worst player ever but they're still a star in someone's eyes. I mean Mitch Marsh is still referred to as an Aussie cricket star...

Give up. If MM can make some decent runs in the second innings and the remaining tests, then people may change their tune, but I’d give him two chances of that...Buckley’s & none. His technique does not stack up in test cricket.
Nah. He's like his brother. Technique is good enough. 6 inches of cold pudding between the ears is the problem.

Stoinis has done what to deserve it? He's not a top 6 batsman, nor is he an allrounder. He gets found out against the good teams in ODI cricket pretty quickly especially when not batting on a postage stamp. He doesn't kick on and make big scores in the shield even when batting at 3/4. 91 innings, 4 centuries in FC cricket. Some batsmen make more than that in a season.

Cool story. Gun bowlers don't rely on trash and one delivery to get their wickets. They think through things and set batsmen up. The over use of the word star, superstar, gun etc is mostly my bugbear about current modern journalism and idiots on forums. Everyone is a STAR! Could be the worst player ever but they're still a star in someone's eyes. I mean Mitch Marsh is still referred to as an Aussie cricket star...
Star may be overused for Australian cricketers, but the term "absolute pelican" is underused for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back