Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

Rehashing, you are lad. So I will too.

Pigeon would’ve looked more comfortable than Handscomb against that Indian attack. Woeful. Walking wicket against England, rightfully dropped, comes back a year later, even worse.

181 in an Ashes test is telling for Mitch. Serviceable technique, despite his flaws. Better option at It’l level than Handscomb, though they’re both utter liabilities.

That’s that. My take on it is different to most, oh the humanity.

Implying you’re of questionable character because of that dementia comment (among other things) doesn’t have anything to do with my suitability to these waters.

Your comprehension ain’t the only thing off about you, pal.
The more you go on about it, the dumber you look. Give it a rest.

I’m hoping we bring Wade in for the fourth test, purely as a top order batsmen. He has been the best first class batsman in the country and I think we need to reward that. I’m not sure about the Marsh brothers and Finch, but who comes in? Handscomb has shown he is not up to it.

The old adage of bowling trash gets wickets working for Cummins. Still a bog ordinary bowler despite what the stat line says.
Fremantle you said you were from. And I suppose you think Ross Lyon is a good coach, It still amazes me that in the land of triple heads that one of those heads hasn't got at least half a brain.

Fremantle you said you were from. And I suppose you think Ross Lyon is a good coach, It still amazes me that in the land of triple heads that one of those heads hasn't got at least half a brain.
I never said I was from Fremantle. Speaking of half a brain..

Rehashing, you are lad. So I will too.

Pigeon would’ve looked more comfortable than Handscomb against that Indian attack. Woeful. Walking wicket against England, rightfully dropped, comes back a year later, even worse.

181 in an Ashes test is telling for Mitch. Serviceable technique, despite his flaws. Better option at It’l level than Handscomb, though they’re both utter liabilities.

That’s that. My take on it is different to most, oh the humanity.

Implying you’re of questionable character because of that dementia comment (among other things) doesn’t have anything to do with my suitability to these waters.

Your comprehension ain’t the only thing off about you, pal.

Extracting the urine, yes?

If she weights the same as a duck then she is made of wood and is therefore a witch logic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spare a thought for Freo Big Fella
Got all Billy Big Balls and abused those who knew best when he fluked a ton last summer.

Nowhere to be seen now.
Get this campaigner and his useless brother out of the team.

Amazing that of the twenty-odd people I quoted in that post last summer, you're the only one still so triggered over Mitch Marsh that you haven't stopped tagging me all year.

I hope today has brought some joy to your sad life, sweetie.

Amazing that of the twenty-odd people I quoted in that post last summer, you're the only one still so triggered over Mitch Marsh that you haven't stopped tagging me all year.

I hope today has brought some joy to your sad life, sweetie.
Don't like copping it when I know I was right, knew it then, and know it now. Crowed large after a lucky ton, and how that meant he was awesome.
Take your lumps on the chin, you backed the wrong horse, a complete dud, and deserved to be called out for it.

RE whether I’m wrong or not, is irrelevant to your ignorance.

What makes you as such is your inability to agree to disagree.

Shit bloke.
I said earlier I respect your right to an opinion. Doesn’t mean you’re not wrong though.

I’m hoping we bring Wade in for the fourth test, purely as a top order batsmen. He has been the best first class batsman in the country and I think we need to reward that. I’m not sure about the Marsh brothers and Finch, but who comes in? Handscomb has shown he is not up to it.
Don't rehash, decisions need to be made now for the future of Australian cricket. Put the young batting prodigies in now. Find our best leg spinner and play him as well. Finch, S Marsh first to go, enough's enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back