Australia vs India First Test - Adelaide Oval - Dec 9 - Dec 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cop that

135678.jpg

I think it's safe to say that one PJ Hughes is looking down on his mates proud as punch.

The way that Warner, Smith and Clarke have acknowledged their tons has been all class. No real aggressive celebration of their own achievements, rather just raising their eyes to Heaven and then kissing the crest. Smith's in particular was a beautiful gesture, and someone has already posted the image of him raising the bat on the 408 on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the talk of banning bouncers, I can tell you there will be a lot more of those if they did. With no fear of a short ball, batsmen can just get forward and swing through the line.

He is an utter superstar, so proud to have him as captain.

Fine cricketer and great man.

He's a man who needs prove himself to nobody, and yet SOME people still wish to criticize. One of the greatest players ever to wear the green baggy, a great captain, and one hell of a nice guy.

We need to be bowling at them tonight or else we will be faced with bowling them out TWICE inside 3 days.

Clarke's MO will be a 10-15 over spurt before stumps and we will try and score as many runs as possible before then.

If you can't bowl then out twice in 260 odd overs you don't deserve to win

This is adelaide, get to 450 then start batting quickly and make as many as possible before giving them 15 overs today. There hasn't been a wicket taken today thus far. Pitch is good, we need to bat the good pitch time and score runs quickly. I can't see them not making 500 runs in 2 innings on this pitch so we shouldn't declare before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back