Australia vs India - Second Test @ GABBA - Dec 17-21 - Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After Starc had bowled a few friendly pies in his opening overs, Warne got stuck into him about being too nice....not enough mongrel and aggression for a fast bowler.

Something like "comes across as a bit soft".....not saying his soft per se, but suggesting that his lack of aggression makes him appear that way.

Completely fair enough IMO.

yep

as a fast bowler you have a job to do and you need to at least look like your trying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'd have to consider playing a batsman like Ferguson, they have the cover of Watson as the 4th seamer so an all rounder at 6 isn't necessary.
I guess that depends on how Marsh pulls up. If he can bat but not bowl, I can see him staying in the side. Still averages in the 40s and has done all he has been asked for with the bat and was robbed of a 100 in the UAE. If he can bat and they want a batsman, I'd play Marsh.

If he can't bat I would still think an allrounder would be better. Watson worries me with the ball. Yes he just got a wicket but he still worries me being the 4th seamer.

****ing catch!!!

150041189211205136012023140113114018225228179148.gif

(cricingif.com)

I know it's a Thursday, a work day, rescheduled due to the passing of Phillip Hughes etc but is the cricket live in to Brisbane on TV too?

The crowd is abysmal. Makes you think that Perth would of been the better option.

There's a real chance of keeping them under 375 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back