Australia will grow to like Tony Abbott as PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazingly, instead of having it rammed down out throats that Turnbull stabbed Abbott in the back (pay back for when Abbott did it to him...) we are told that J Bishop is a harlot and Shorten is about to be stabbed in the back...

All we had was Gillard stabs Rudd, Rudd stabs Gillard. Oh no turns out it was Fitzgibbon, nope Albanese. Hang on, it was actually the union factions.
Nope, it was Shorten all along.

Also, it was Abbott and his superior skills as a leader of the opposition

Whereas Abbott/Turnbull... just a blip on the radar.

Yeah that's the point I'm trying to make, even Alan Jones is attacking the coal seam gas miners exspecially since that Qld farmer took his life. Gillard had us on the right track with omissions, taxing miners etc, but got slandered out of office. Country is has just lost years of progress.

Because the whole country is simply relieved that Abbott is gone. Most people wouldn't care if Turnbull blasted him off to the moon.

Turnball only just won the vote to lead the liberals, there is a lot in his party that still hate him. I'm waiting to see if we can get some decent reforms or is it the same old bull Sh.t

As much as I'm glad to see the back of Abbott, I was also glad to see the back of Rudd for Gillard.

WHY have we not seen the out cry over the back stabbing of Abbott, if I recall at the time what Gillard did was treachery but different rules for Turnball.
Distaste for Abbott far out-weighs distaste for any other public figure, barring possibly Rolf Harris.
Generally seen as a mercy (for the Australian people) killing rather than a knifing.

I agree. At least Dan's original post and the responses were authentic.
I have an authentic response to the original post.

Tony Abbott was never going to last a full three years. He is a regressed, out of touch, delusional, ultra-conservative bigot, and an embarrassment. He was simply an opposition attack dog, who completely lacked policy, leadership, vision and honesty.

As much as I'm glad to see the back of Abbott, I was also glad to see the back of Rudd for Gillard.

WHY have we not seen the out cry over the back stabbing of Abbott, if I recall at the time what Gillard did was treachery but different rules for Turnball.

because gillard even though unpopular still had her supporters.
abbott was like a cousin from the sticks, You take out to meet "city girls" at the "dance club" and hope nobody thinks you're a gay couple thanks to his stupid oversized akubra hat which is in far, far to good a condition to have actually ever been worn more than twice. You can only groan as the one time girls come over to talk he mentions how it's made out of real rabbit skin. You try your best and support him the whole time, But deep down in places you don't want to admit, when he's finally heading home you're nothing but relieved.

I have an authentic response to the original post.

Tony Abbott was never going to last a full three years. He is a regressed, out of touch, delusional, ultra-conservative bigot, and an embarrassment. He was simply an opposition attack dog, who completely lacked policy, leadership, vision and honesty.

Amazing 20 20 hindsight. Where would we be without your first post in the thread several weeks after the events?

Amazing 20 20 hindsight. Where would we be without your first post in the thread several weeks after the events?
It was actually 20/20 foresight. You should have read these tweets instead. I tried to forewarn everybody of Tony Abbott prior to the 2013 election in these eerily accurate posts I compiled...

And...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was actually 20/20 foresight. You should have read these tweets instead. I tried to forewarn everybody of Tony Abbott prior to the 2013 election in these eerily accurate posts I compiled...

And...

What a load of bull shit. Who here would read your tweets oh twit?

What a load of bull shit. Who here would read your tweets oh twit?
You may challenge that no-one here might not have read them but you can't deny they were tweeted and also the date.
Don't know what your problem is.

Turnball only just won the vote to lead the liberals, there is a lot in his party that still hate him. I'm waiting to see if we can get some decent reforms or is it the same old bull Sh.t

Abbott defeated Turnbull by just one single vote when he challenged for Leader of the Opposition.
Turnbull's margin over Abbott is daylight in comparison.

He won't, that's the problem. The damage is done - the credence given to the views of batshit right thoughout Abbott era has emboldened them, both ideologically and in terms of numbers.

It's no coincidence the 'rise up australia' crowd are feeling comfortable enough now to make their noise.

But you can bet that shift had infiltrated accross classes, meaning in 10-15 years you'll have new Abbotts and Abetzs and Andrewss in parliament who as students had their views forged in the current environment by the same 1950's values.

You are right in one thing though - we should be ashamed we let them in.

That speech in Europe is heinous. people connect that back to us, which is not us at all. But we are to balme for electing the fool.

My main point is he is ignorant, Europe has been having waves of mass migration for millennia. and countries like Italy are very open to immigration because their countries are dying through the aging of the population process.

But I guess mad monk tony has a cure for depopulation too. The church getting back into peoples bedrooms like dirty old perverts.

That speech in Europe is heinous. people connect that back to us, which is not us at all. But we are to balme for electing the fool.

My main point is he is ignorant, Europe has been having waves of mass migration for millennia. and countries like Italy are very open to immigration because their countries are dying through the aging of the population process.

But I guess mad monk tony has a cure for depopulation too. The church getting back into peoples bedrooms like dirty old perverts.

The Catholic church had its own 'invasion' plan. It was called 'the revenge of the cradle'. Big Catholic families would swamp the less productive protestants & other minorities. Look it up.

Abbott is worried the Muslims are beating him too it!

Even so the current wave of refugees is unsustainable & will cause a backlash. Whether you agree with 'turn back' or not, you do need an orderly process for immigration.

Some people will backlash no matter the level of people movement. They should be ignored and disenfranchised like extremists on the other side.
If climate change is added to the drivers of desperate people on the move, people like tony will have is spending 80% of whats left of the economy on border control (like its really worked well in mexico)

Like Gough said. Absolute lightweight

Maybe someone should look for Abbotts aboriginal blood lines when he can't find any ask how come there is so many white people in the country.
The man is just three word simpleton fool, as Keating said god help Australia. Damage now done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia will grow to like Tony Abbott as PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back