Auto footy fixture generator for iCal/Outlook

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Worked a treat on my Mac into iCal. Took about ten seconds

Roger that. I hadn't done it straight away cause i've got the PC for internet at home and the work mac lappy. transferred the little file over this morning and bingo! your 10 sec estimate is spot on. Whoever came up with this is going to kick ass at supercoach cause they must have oodles of time on their hands :thumbsu:

Hi guys,

I developed this little number. If you have any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

(ok, apart from the fact that it's North Melbourne now... oh, and it defaults to the Pies - but I'm not changing that!)

Scott

Been a long time lurker, but felt compelled to say thank you Scott, been looking for something exactly like this for a couple of years.:)

And North has the second most downloads.:thumbsu:

No problems Wombles. I wouldn't mind getting this known around the other club forums but I need to post a few more times before I can create a thread... :(

Scott

No problems Wombles. I wouldn't mind getting this known around the other club forums but I need to post a few more times before I can create a thread... :(

Scott

Is there some kind of limit with posts/threads? I can't remember. Do you want us to start a thread on the main board? It certainly will get a million hits. In fact maybe you should try selling it. Great idea

Thanks La Roux. Seems that after 5 posts (which I now have!) I can create a thread.
Do you think it's worthwhile any more? I have dropped a note into most teams' fixture threads.
If you think it's still worth doing, would it be a thread for each team, or a global one (if that's possible).
Thanks
Scott

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just done this!!

But then you'd look like a tool, I understand. Good luck with the software coding thingy.

I'd definitely stick up on the main board

BTW welcome to Big Footy, and whatever you do, keep your powder dry! :)

Thanks for the welcome. I'll have a crack at putting up a thread now.

Scott

Crap, I'm going to have to re-assess my view that Eugene Arocca is the only good thing to have ever come out of Collingwood. That saved me hours of typing! Thanks :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Auto footy fixture generator for iCal/Outlook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back