Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

bog

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

HRS on his non-preferred right-foot did well to snap this goal. Lynch was equally as good to shepherd it through by contesting - I was seriously relieved to see we weren't called for that sort of shepherding as we have been called before in the past.

yeah that was really impressive from the youngster

OK im going to bite .................

What aspects about HRS game indicates he would be a good FF ?
Hugo's main asset is his tank and running ability

his tank and running ability. Ha ha.

If he runs out more room for JR. Let alone Ryan

Seriously, does HRS have understated forward craft? I was really impressed by his goal, really impressed, not many can do that I think on non preferred I am thinking is he more suited playing forward running up the ground. Is he the new Lambert just a new version?

But at FF thats not what you need ?
Why not McIntosh - Bigger tank and running ability
Short - same thing
Rioli ?

HRS has superior forward craft??

Is his composure more suited forward?? Poise....

Short has a long kick but HRS is more of a aerial threat. HRS is bigger than Rioli, not pushed off the ball as much. I just think there is something about HRS, he is a unusual commodity and still figuring out his best role.

HRS could run from FF all the way to the wing and open up the forward line for Ryan and JR , Dusty roaming CHF

If your a defender have to worry about HRS marking, kicking goals and running providing a option.

HRS better kick than McIntosh I think from a forward perspective. McIntosh would not have kicked that goal from that far out on his wrong side like HRS would he?

HRS running up provides space for the likes of Bolton to swoop as well with Ryan and JR as other targets

Is HRS FF the missing link?

Last edited:
Swans have no Buddy, Reid or Hickey as well as both McCartins. Thats 5 starting talls out for them as well, surely that atleast hurts their intercept game.
Dusty shai and cumbo need to get busy , Ryan contest everything that comes in , jack cameo for 2-3 +

Is his composure more suited forward?? Poise...

Short has a long kick but HRS is more of a aerial threat. HRS is bigger than Rioli, not pushed off the ball as much. I just think there is something about HRS, he is a unusual commodity and still figuring out his best role.

HRS could run from FF all the way to the wing and open up the forward line for Ryan and JR , Dusty roaming CHF

If your a defender have to worry about HRS marking, kicking goals and running providing a option.

HRS better kick than McIntosh I think from a forward perspective. McIntosh would not have kicked that goal from that far out on his wrong side like HRS would he?

HRS running up provides space for the likes of Bolton to swoop as well with Ryan and JR as other targets

FMD !! How do you know this ???

Hugo has never played FF in his life , He has played high half foward wing and HB his entire career

FMD !! How do you know this ???

Hugo has never played FF in his life , He has played high half foward wing and HB his entire career

What do you not understand about the Ben Griffiths moment aka where is Townsend??

Do you not see St Kilda winning with Owens??? Adapt, evolve to survive

You talk as if HRS is handicapped

YOU ARE MAD !!!

There is absolutely nothing nothing nothing similar to Owens about Hugo
Im Done.....

You are not done, you are conservative where you think AFL is a block building exercise.

In 2017 it was not about conservative forward lines.

At the moment our team is having trouble connecting to our forward line it appears. Why?? Plenty of players go back to to defend with not enough options forward in transition. HRS can fix this.

HRS would not be playing traditional FF. We are not about tradition. We are about winning premierships which means kicking a big score and stopping the opposition kick their score.

Hugo Ralphsmith template would be to run all over the forward half starting from FF. Be a option, be a option in space, be a interconnector. Be that option in space, run your defender ragged. If you can kick the goal, take the shot. If a teammate is in clear space in a better position kick it to him. Other than that it is his palate.

We need more run in our forward line from players that can mark, get ground ball and kick goals

We need more options and pathways than kick it to tall forward and chase the crumb, besides, JR and Ryan can do their thing anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOU ARE MAD !!!

There is absolutely nothing nothing nothing similar to Owens about Hugo
Im Done.....
Mate trust me you’re thinking that by putting him on ignore you’ll miss content that’s enjoyable and at least worth it for a laugh but you don’t miss it one bit

I couldn’t handle the trade week stuff and it’s been glorious

You are not done, you are conservative where you think AFL is a block building exercise.

In 2017 it was not about conservative forward lines.

At the moment our team is having trouble connecting to our forward line it appears. Why?? Plenty of players go back to to defend with not enough options forward in transition. HRS can fix this.

HRS would not be playing traditional FF. We are not about tradition. We are about winning premierships which means kicking a big score and stopping the opposition kick their score.

Hugo Ralphsmith template would be to run all over the forward half starting from FF. Be a option, be a option in space, be a interconnector. Be that option in space, run your defender ragged. If you can kick the goal, take the shot. If a teammate is in clear space in a better position kick it to him. Other than that it is his palate.

We need more run in our forward line from players that can mark, get ground ball and kick goals

We need more options and pathways than kick it to tall forward and chase the crumb, besides, JR and Ryan can do their thing anyway
Look guys ... I found Him

images

Mate trust me you’re thinking that by putting him on ignore you’ll miss content that’s enjoyable and at least worth it for a laugh but you don’t miss it one bit

I couldn’t handle the trade week stuff and it’s been glorious
Nah its like feeding the chickens ....................... they just keep following you and just waiting for you to throw them something
its friggen hilarious

I love it and there are so many chickens in here i feed them for hours
then i just cut their throats and watch the scramble ;)

Is his composure more suited forward?? Poise....

Took a step forward Saturday, played with belief , keep him in the team has allot of good qualities

Swans have no Buddy, Reid or Hickey as well as both McCartins. Thats 5 starting talls out for them as well, surely that atleast hurts their intercept game.
No Franklin is better for Sydney.

No Franklin is better for Sydney.

nah campaigner always gets super angry against us and starts kicking goals from 60 when we've set up perfectly for anyone with a normal kick

plus he tries to kill at least 1 of our players each time too

nah campaigner always gets super angry against us and starts kicking goals from 60 when we've set up perfectly for anyone with a normal kick

plus he tries to kill at least 1 of our players each time too
I seriously doubt he'd get a kick against our 4 game key defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

Back