Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t worry mate. Andrew Dillons and Laura Kanes will fix Footy. :stern look
Laura couldn’t run a chook raffle.

She’s a blithering idiot that has a job because of her gender and not on merit.

The quicker they punt the clown, the better it will be for the competition.

We were never winning that game. That was an outstanding performance from our young group. If you can't see the positives in that loss, I hope you watch the replay.
That’s garbage.

We were right in that game.

If we had the dogshit decisions that went Carlton’s way go our way the. You could argue that we actually do win.

Don’t let your confirmation bias of them be a better team dictate that we shouldn’t have won that game.

That game was right in the balance until four complete idiots killed it with their dogshit decisions.

I said it in another post umpires decide more games than the deeds of the players.

I just look forward to the days when we start blowing teams away and take the result out of the hands of the cheating campaigners.

That’s garbage.

We were right in that game.

If we had the dogshit decisions that went Carlton’s way go our way the. You could argue that we actually do win.

Don’t let your confirmation bias of them be a better team dictate that we shouldn’t have won that game.

That game was right in the balance until four complete idiots killed it with their dogshit decisions.

I said it in another post umpires decide more games than the deeds of the players.

I just look forward to the days when we start blowing teams away and take the result out of the hands of the cheating campaigners.
Okay, sorry it was the umpires and the long standing conspiracy against the north melbourne football club... sorry, I'm clearly an idiot.

Yeah, the mids must get so frustrated seeing a bunch of stagnant forwards playing starlight in the forward half.
Forwards coach needs to be moved on. I'm constantly screaming at the TV for forwards to lead at the ball carrier, and they just stand around like a stale bottle of piss.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was staggering when an umpire 5m away with a perfect view missed Larkey copping one to the face.
So an umpire much further away had to pay it.
Bit like when Larkey was in the pocket and copped one in head, with umpire watching about 2m away and ignoring it.
It’s rule 148.

Free kicks will only be paid in Carlton’s F50.

I only recall us getting one goal from a free kick which was the tackle on Cripps when he dropped it.

Now compare that with how many Carlton were given in their F50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reality is, when Carlton dialled up their pressure after halftime we couldn’t cope, whereas they didn’t let the game get away from them when our pressure was dominant.

Sheezel is All Australian.
I reckon it was more our skill errors and fumbles before half time rather than anything Carlton did to stay in touch. We should have been at least 4 goals up at half time

Okay, sorry it was the umpires and the long standing conspiracy against the north melbourne football club... sorry, I'm clearly an idiot.
It was shit umpiring that killed the contest.

Not sure what part of that is hard to understand?

The media seemed compelled to ask Clarkson his thoughts on the umpiring in the last quarter, yet didn’t even ask Voss.

Strange for neutrals don’t you think?

As I said I can’t wait for this side to get to the stage where they take results out of umpires hands and don’t leave it up to umpires that get sucked in by the big club mentality and the noise they make.

The reality is, when Carlton dialled up their pressure after halftime we couldn’t cope, whereas they didn’t let the game get away from them when our pressure was dominant.

Sheezel is All Australian.
Agreed. But the pleasing thing is we coped a lot better than we have in recent times.

We would have been a lot closer to winning this game if:
  • We made fewer howlers that gave up goals, and/or
  • We coped better when the pressure went up in the third quarter, and/or
  • We made more of our periods of dominance in the first two quarters.
Agree on Sheezel too.

Logue back in the side and Charlie playing forward has certainly given us something to think about. Given where we are at it was probably a very good idea, despite many here continually arguing that he should be left at CHB.

Now that we’ve seen some glimpses of how this can work it’s interesting what happens going forward. On one hand it’s great having Logue back. He will only get better with more games under his belt. Despite us conceding 107 I’d say our backline generally held up ok.

And the forward line despite some ordinary delivery and decision making looked more dangerous that what we are used to.

Lots of thinking and work to do but we finally have some options

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just read through the thread, rather negative imo which is strange.

As stated last week, We are 17th with a % of 65. To push a top 4 side and win in key indicators- clearance, I50, pressure and contested marks is something which was a pipe dream in pre season and even more unrealistic 6+ weeks ago.

Disappointing to let a 3 goal lead slip as we were the better side for large portions, however we have improved 6 goals since R3 when they obliterated us in all areas and it looked like boys against men in that game on Good Friday.

Comben forward for the next 5 weeks is a no brainer, we know he can play defence we now need to see him forward for 5 weeks to work out if he is best suited there or best suited defence.

There is clear light at the end of the tunnel, just need to get games into the U23 talent and make some tough calls on some senior players and those who clearly ain’t make it.

Go Roos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back