Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Laura couldn’t run a chook raffle.

She’s a blithering idiot that has a job because of her gender and not on merit.

The quicker they punt the clown, the better it will be for the competition.
Settle. Is there any danger? For the love of God…

They’re not the second best team in the comp IMO
Which is cool but meaningless.

We don't live in a world where the best teams always win it.

What we should be taking from away from it is, they are in second spot on the ladder. We were able to push them to the end and if we had been cleaner we would have beaten them. We should be looking at it saying to ourselves, we can bounce next year and bounce hard.

There are 5 weeks left yesterday's effort and pressure needs to be there for every remaining game. All of them. We should be looking to win as many as possible.

We add more talent at the end of the year. across the board our kids get another preseason. We have less list holes now than we were looking at 12 months ago.

Which I think is the point Junk Yard was making.

In the 2nd half our tall forwards fell into the same trap of all competing for maks where as in the 1st half they separated and got a mismatch in height which resulted in goals. They need to look at this and try tp prevent it from happening again.

enough is enough.

Time for Clarko and Sonya to grow some balls and call this shit out.

We can’t keep coping it from the cheating campaigners over and over and over and over and over.

****in do something FFS!!!!
She won’t as it will upset her little pet Laura and Clarkson can’t

Had a few carlton fans yesterday tell me to stay in my place, that North being 17th shouldn't be competing against a top 4 side and the umpires didn't play a factor in the win yesterday

Swim Swimming GIF by Guava Juice

Great game by the umps! Stood up when it mattered and dragged the Blues over the line!
My hubby thinks the size of the crowd and the noise they make ensures that the bigger teams get the rub of the game and the frees and he is proving to be right. The bigger clubs will always win out. We do however need to say SOMETHING to ensure that the AFL are aware of the bias. Clarko did have a bit of a dig but given what he has hanging over his head I am sure he is wary

Pretty sure there would be a suspension in there too given what he had over his head re early season stuff. We dont want him missing but I would love something to be said
Two week suspension hanging over his head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were shafted but we blew it, same old story.

The huge positive for me and a clear highlight standing alongside anything else we achieved this year is that we absolutely bodied the counts. When is the last time that has happened? It was glorious and I don't think the Blues knew what hit them. Sure they were 'unlucky' with injuries but it was because we were harder at the contest, out of all that was to be achieved this game that was the last thing I expected.

While we're on positives, for a bloke that's been out for an eternity Logue looked sensational. If that is what he is going to bring each week and Chom can stay forward the change will be immense and we'll probably see our first emphatic win before the year is out.

Third positive - when we were switched on the Blues had no answers. We are on track to have the best midfield in the comp and that is bloody exciting.

Can't sign off with big FU to the umps, utterly disgraceful. Clearly there was a narrative running yesterday but they're not going to be the sole reason we lose a game. And they will never allow themselves to be blatantly biased and unprofessional, I think yesterday was about as far as they can push it and ultimately their influence was manageable. They gifted Carlton two goals and we did the same, that was the margin. Ford's miss was inexcusable and we had ascendency in the last ten minutes and did nothing with it. We can overcome this rubbish, our destiny is in our own hands.

Second FU to Derwayne, his bias was ridiculous. Never thought I'd say this but Montagna is fast becoming a welcome counterbalance to the usual rubbish and on yesterday's call at least Riewoldt wasn't far behind.

Which is cool but meaningless.

We don't live in a world where the best teams always win it.

What we should be taking from away from it is, they are in second spot on the ladder. We were able to push them to the end and if we had been cleaner we would have beaten them. We should be looking at it saying to ourselves, we can bounce next year and bounce hard.

There are 5 weeks left yesterday's effort and pressure needs to be there for every remaining game. All of them. We should be looking to win as many as possible.

We add more talent at the end of the year. across the board our kids get another preseason. We have less list holes now than we were looking at 12 months ago.

Which I think is the point Junk Yard was making.
What Carlton, undeniably, did do was place us under incredible pressure - when the game was on the line. That will hold them in good stead. We did not ease off, they just upped the ante out of sight. The Logue and McKercher mistakes were as a direct result of the increase in pressure.

Stop playing the woman bashing angle. She useless, actually she is beyond useless. That’s not gender based, that’s just her as a footy administrator.

She quickly becoming a laughing stock in the industry.

But if you think she got that job on merit, you have rocks in your head.

What does here predecessors being useless twats have to do with her being totally out of touch with the game and the supporter base?

Please enlighten me on the positive impact Laura is having on the game, that is becoming more and more a mess as the weeks go by?

There are plenty of women that do great jobs, but not sure why you want to plant your flag on her hill? She’s a lying twat.
Dillon is in touch is he? Why arent you bashing him? Andrew Dillon is a spud too but I dont see you criticising him.

Sure, the boys made some mistakes but no team plays a faultless game.

If the game was umpired without bias, the Roos comfortably win that game.

I don't know the answer to this but do the AFL need a Melbourne team in the top 2 so there's a final in Melbourne?

Assuming the * will likely finish 7-8th at best and the Cats are headed south on the ladder fast (4-7 in the last 11 games).

In the 2nd half our tall forwards fell into the same trap of all competing for maks where as in the 1st half they separated and got a mismatch in height which resulted in goals. They need to look at this and try tp prevent it from happening again.
Yes this and the first 7 minutes of the first quarter when we didn’t score at all despite our dominance really shows where our biggest issues lie, the forward line. Sure you can say the umps cost 2,3 or 4 goals but if our forwards were playing at the same level as the mids and backline yesterday then we would have kicked 5, 6 or 7 more goals. I’m hoping that we keep Chom in the forward line and really focus on a forward 50 strategy with running patterns, how to lead for a mark and knowing which spot to stand in when there’s a chance the mids will kick it into our forward line during general play ie: not a set play.

Work out our forward structure and we’ll be a monty for the 8 next year 😉

I’m starting to wonder if all these close losses are no longer “good learning curves”, but instead, these losses are teaching these kids that they cannot win. The self-sabotage plays out like a script.

Yes this and the first 7 minutes of the first quarter when we didn’t score at all despite our dominance really shows where our biggest issues lie, the forward line. Sure you can say the umps cost 2,3 or 4 goals but if our forwards were playing at the same level as the mids and backline yesterday then we would have kicked 5, 6 or 7 more goals. I’m hoping that we keep Chom in the forward line and really focus on a forward 50 strategy with running patterns, how to lead for a mark and knowing which spot to stand in when there’s a chance the mids will kick it into our forward line during general play ie: not a set play.

Work out our forward structure and we’ll be a monty for the 8 next year 😉
Spot on. Some of our forwards also need to work harder on their pressure and second efforts. I nominate George to show them how it’s done

Surely that caption should read as follows...

Charlie Curnow lowers his body in a vain attempt to gain a free kick by forcing North Melbourne defender Griffin Logue's tackle to slip high while clearly throwing the ball, which despite him having had prior opportunity, went unpenalised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back