Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

The cynic in me when Brownlow rocks around thinks it might be like this nm X 1 vote, Carl C Curnow 2 votes, Carl P Cripps 3 votes…( based purely on a hunch from the bs article on Cripps in today’s hs, that umpires are influenced by media hype….and that they have no flaming idea who Harry is.)
This will be one that l will watch with interest when it rocks up…darn brilliant result by Harry..

The cynic in me when Brownlow rocks around thinks it might be like this nm X 1 vote, Carl C Curnow 2 votes, Carl P Cripps 3 votes…( based purely on a hunch from the bs article on Cripps in today’s hs, that umpires are influenced by media hype….and that they have no flaming idea who Harry is.)
This will be one that l will watch with interest when it rocks up…darn brilliant result by Harry..

Make sure to post in the Brownlow 2025 thread

The way Umpiring has rolled this year; like who cares

(The only care factor we should have is breaking the Glendeninng streak)

I wish I was this delusional
View attachment 2056335
Just wait for the bleating when we start winning.

It’s coming.

The worst is behind us and this next bit is gonna put a lot of big club supporters noses outta joint.

They’re gonna hate us.

It’s gonna be a lot of fun.

Just wait for the bleating when we start winning.

It’s coming.

The worst is behind us and this next bit is gonna put a lot of big club supporters noses outta joint.

They’re gonna hate us.

It’s gonna be a lot of fun.
When we start getting constant unearned rides from umpires with a clue I won't bother arguing about it. I'll accept it as our due and make sure everyone knows that it's what we deserve and no less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I was this delusional
View attachment 2056335
True. However, the real story is that “The Clarko Babes” just monstered a mature Carlton bang in the middle of their premiership window. It’s not a reach to suggest that not one single person on here would have expected that in 2024. Talk about “Sledgehammers”!!! Xerri and Comben will terrorise opponents in the future. Plus, there’s an “Arch” building into a truck in our backline. Pity Corr isn’t three years younger. He’s giving off serious “Thommo” vibes right now.

True. However, the real story is that “The Clarko Babes” just monstered a mature Carlton bang in the middle of their premiership window. It’s not a reach to suggest that not one single person on here would have expected that in 2024. Talk about “Sledgehammers”!!! Xerri and Comben will terrorise opponents in the future. Plus, there’s an “Arch” building into a truck in our backline. Pity Corr isn’t three years younger. He’s giving off serious “Thommo” vibes right now.
don’t forget the human cannonball george wardlaw. look at wardlaw jog off when he collided with sam walsh. seriously think port might beat them this week with their injuries and short turn around.

Is this the dawn of the “Unsociable Roos”? I’m guessing we’ll be much more accepting of them than we were of the “Unsociable Hawks”? Every dog has its day, as they say. 😂
would love to see that. the hawks seem keen on being the super best friends with a billion different handshakes.

He was dazed, he got hit an accidental head to the face you pleb, he wasn’t playing for a free kick. At no stage did he try and con the umpire into nor did any blues players
No he didn't, instead now we're hearing how our players should be suspended for being tough but fair playing a tough game.

If there is any consideration to draft Trainor with our first rounder, then Brady needs to interview him at the combine and begin by slapping him across the face. If he doesn't respond by breaking Brady's nose, then we move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back