Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet all that half your board has done in the aftermath is celebrate the injuries to an opposition team's players... Bizarre stuff from the Shinboner faithful. Classless stuff.
mister rogers middle finger GIF

You're more than entitled to have your own view on things re the tackling technique and all that, but as someone who's had a bit to do with the DeKs from some Surf business down the coast a few years ago, knowing how lovely they are as people and as ambassadors for the game, I reckon it's pretty shit form to have posters essentially celebrating Xerri ending his season.

I'm a big fan of Xerri and love his physicality, same with Chom and Wardlaw... But clearly when a player comes away with a punctured lung, a badly broken foot and family members talking to a flog like Edmund to relay their grievances, that may be a sign that things might have gone a bit far or been a bit beyond the norm.

From our own end, Cripps KO'd Ah Chee in 2022 and there was thousands of posts regarding his suspension, the tribunal fiasco and the Brownlow etc... But I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find one celebrating the fact that Ah Chee almost got his head caved in. Took Ah Chee quite a while to even get back to looking like the player he was before that incident and could have ended his career, luckily he's continued on and looking to be having a career season in 2024.

As I said, I just think it's pretty classless stuff from posters celebrating that sort of stuff.

Anyway, you do you Kangas fans. :peace:
Then his family should stick to surfing and saving trees or some shit. Big X aint ****ing around, find out, thats footy.

I don't read every post but I hadn't read much at all in this thread of people celebrating injuries. It seems strange that you'd spend your time trawling another clubs forum looking to get offended rather than celebrating a hard fought victory amongst your own.

Club forums are bound to get a few extreme posts as people express themselves in a relatively safe space amongst those who are more familiar with how to take their posts. No one is actually wishing injuries on the bloke. I hope your dick falls off

You're more than entitled to have your own view on things re the tackling technique and all that, but as someone who's had a bit to do with the DeKs from some Surf business down the coast a few years ago, knowing how lovely they are as people and as ambassadors for the game, I reckon it's pretty shit form to have posters essentially celebrating Xerri ending his season.

I'm a big fan of Xerri and love his physicality, same with Chom and Wardlaw... But clearly when a player comes away with a punctured lung, a badly broken foot and family members talking to a flog like Edmund to relay their grievances, that may be a sign that things might have gone a bit far or been a bit beyond the norm.

From our own end, Cripps KO'd Ah Chee in 2022 and there was thousands of posts regarding his suspension, the tribunal fiasco and the Brownlow etc... But I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find one celebrating the fact that Ah Chee almost got his head caved in. Took Ah Chee quite a while to even get back to looking like the player he was before that incident and could have ended his career, luckily he's continued on and looking to be having a career season in 2024.

As I said, I just think it's pretty classless stuff from posters celebrating that sort of stuff.

"You do you." The classic refrain of the passive-aggressive.

As for the "de Koning Camp" perhaps realise that complaining about the other boys playing too rough should have stopped at around under 14s. That's not celebrating an injury. It's celebrating the physical game of Australian Rules Football. And sure, we all appreciate the long-term issues with concussion and CTE and how the game has to evolve for that specific reason. But if we are whinging about other injuries resulting from legal, physical contact, then that's quite simply a push towards touch football, and you know where you can stick that.

And yet all that half your board has done in the aftermath is celebrate the injuries to an opposition team's players... Bizarre stuff from the Shinboner faithful. Classless stuff.

And here you are

Here’s classless; SosJr getting into the face of a half dozen games player and telling them and the Team and the Club that your shit…having spent years himself being exactly that.

You are wrong. Who is celebrating the injury? There were plenty of posts by people here stating the value of De Koning, even after his injury, and almost all expressed concerns about to validity of jabbing him and sending him back on to the field due to the potential of further damage occurring. The carry on is a diversion and you've been sucked in to blaming an opponent instead of pointing back to the real cause.

Do you think Xerri ought to have avoided laying tackles on TDK because he was carrying an obvious injury?

In the reverse scenario would you want your ruckman to hold back if his opponent was hobbling?

It isn't as if X saw an opponent pinned face down and decided to wrench his arm out of its socket or to gouge out his eyeballs.

Carlton are gaslighting you by suggesting Xerri is the reason your young star is out of the game and possibly ruining your flag chances. The decision to jab and strap him up was a risk that Carlton took and on the weekend it proved to be detrimental to young TDK.

Last edited:
And here you are

Here’s classless; SosJr getting into the face of a half dozen games player and telling them and the Team and the Club that your shit…having spent years himself being exactly that.
We concede that one Gaso. There is nobody more qualified in the league than silvagni to make that assessment.

I really like TDK and think he's been great this year, but he was clearly injured and shouldn't have been put back out there. It was reckless stuff from the doctors, as was the McKay situation.

As others have said, what was Xerri supposed to do, just let TDK towel him up and give you guys a 10 goal win? Sorry they gave you a contest.

You are wrong. Who is celebrating? There were plenty of posts by people here stating the value of De Koning, even after his injury, and almost all expressed concerns about to validity of jabbing him and sending him back on to the field due to the potential of further damage occurring. The carry on is a diversion and you've been sucked in to blaming an opponent instead of pointing back to the real cause.

Do you think Xerri ought to have avoided laying tackles on TDK because he was carrying an obvious injury?

In the reverse scenario would you want your ruckman to hold back if his opponent was hobbling?

It isn't as if X saw an opponent pinned face down and decided to wrench his arm out of its socket or to gouge out his eyeballs.

Carlton are gaslighting you by suggesting Xerri is the reason your young star is out of the game and possibly ruining your flag chances. The decision to jab and strap him up was a risk that Carlton took and on the weekend it proved to be detrimental to young TDK.
"Camp De Koning" should be more concerned that Carlton jabbed their precious commodity up and sent him out when he was obviously injured.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I really like TDK and think he's been great this year, but he was clearly injured and shouldn't have been put back out there. It was reckless stuff from the doctors, as was the McKay situation.

As others have said, what was Xerri supposed to do, just let TDK towel him up and give you guys a 10 goal win? Sorry they gave you a
The ironic thing is that before TDK got injured, Xerri was dominating. After TDK got injured, he appeared to get the better of Tristan - much to my annoyance. It looked almost like Xerri toned down his attack on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As others have said, what was Xerri supposed to do, just let TDK towel him up and give you guys a 10 goal win? Sorry they gave you a contest.

Agreed on all counts.

Rate TDK highly.
Him returning to the field of play when he clearly couldn't run was a dumb move from the Carlton medicos.

Cripps said on 360 tonight how hard it was to play north. Mentioning the contested side of our game. Ultimately that is all we as supporters wanted going in.

Time plus upside should see this turned into a win much more often.
I thought he was quite complimentary towards us, which is a credit to him.

Agreed on all counts.

Rate TDK highly.
Him returning to the field of play when he clearly couldn't run was a dumb move from the Carlton medicos.

dumb in terms of the player health.

Not in terms of the win.

Tom DeKrying doesn't play out the game from the point his foot is hurt and they lose. Which in the long run may have cost them second spot.

Could he play it out with a jab and would it do further damage? these would have been what was asked. the answer to the first part is yes. The answer to the second part they would need to be hopeful that it is a no.

Like I have posted before, feet have tricky recovery, it will look very short sighted if he has long term issues.

Reading through 200 posts to find half a dozen and using it to judge an entire board as "classless"
Makes as much sense as me saying I have evidence that Carlton fans are all whiny little entitled douche bags when it's really just you.
Well, when you put it like that I guess it is fair to assume that all Carlton supporters really are just whining sooks.

Q: Who injures more Carlton players than Tristan Xerri?
A: The Carlton coaching and medical team

Enjoy your Pyrrhic win. Only cost you a downpayment to the umpire's retirement fund, a ruckman and a future CTE lawsuit from your full forward.

I wish I was this delusional
View attachment 2056335
There actually isn’t a bigger bunch of dickhead supporters than the blues. They would seriously be happy to go every week, a free kicked paid every 30 seconds to Charlie and nothing else happens. They could care less about football. They’ve become the biggest whiners in the game. Should change their name to The “BallYeahs”, it’s all they scream all game. Deluded clowns.

I wouldn’t say we are celebrating an injury as more laughing at TDK’s “camp” getting upset at Xerri for breaking his foot and deflating his lung.

Cripps didn’t seem upset.

Maybe it’s just the media. They tend to beat things up.

We were also shocked you kept him out there. And admire his courage for doing so.
I actually haven’t read anyone celebrating TDK injury on here. Must’ve missed it. TDK is a ripper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back