B Section 2010 - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
b1008.gif

Not that I have any better idea than anyone else, tipping Bernies for the upset and Skobs for sentimental favourites.

Bwahahahaha. :thumbsu:

long time reader, first time poster...

went down to watch melbourne v carey and saw 3 or 4 contenders for almost footy legends this week.
Rupert Betheras (same bloke that got Liam Jurrah down here) has brought down a couple of aboriginal kids from the NT (same place Liam Jurrah comes from), apparently got clearences through the week and set the park alight....one of them in particular (number 1 i think) kicked 4 in the first half included an absolute blinder from the boundary line..both players flashed a bit in and out but certainly gave carey a few headaches until they faded in the second half. They certainly have some x factor about them, dancing feet and all and no how to find the footy but obviosly not as good in close with a bit of pressure but certainly a couple to look out for.

As for Carey, convincing win in the end and after seeing them a few times this year its fair to say that i think if they come to play they will beat just about anyone in the comp...seems as though its a matter of being switched on and coming to play.... there good is great but there bad is pretty ordinary.

Congratulations to Like Bolzan, who played his 200th game against OE yesterday.

Premiership ruckman who is a champion clubman and bloke.

Who can ever forget the 3 goals against Uni Blues in the last quarter to win the game off his own boot.

woohool.jpg

Enhancing his established reputation has been Brian Speaker who the highly credentialed assessor felt pulled off the coup of the week by exposing another of Cardio Carl’s pseudonyms. It is of some concern to the assessor that this is the third alias we know of. As a consequence of the excellent investigative work by Brian Speaking the assessor has concluded that Get Over It and Cardio Carl are one and the same. It has been a poor week for the multiple aliased CC/GOI. The highly credentialed assessor is concerned that CC/GOI is drawing down the standard and hopes to see some improvement as the first 100% “Crap” rating is pending and no one wants to see a poster have to endure such a degrading and humiliating fate. A little improvement in demeanour and content was noted around mid-week which was a cause for some optimism and has lead the assessor to not further downgrade his rating. Regrettably Brian Speaking tailed off toward weeks end with one or two cheap shots which caused the wise one to temper his evaluation somewhat. Still, he was so impressed with the CC/GOI exposè he has chosen to see these as temporary lapses.

The highly credentialed assessor was pleased to see the increased participation of Plumber49 early in the week with some considered posts. Welcome to the Watchlist P49.

The insightful one has been disappointed in the output from Scribe who he regards highly but considers isn’t pulling his weight post-wise. He would also like Jascave to be more active. He is however extremely pleased with another elite performer - Over The Post – who has so promptly posted the tipping ladder updates. We all look forward to these updates as they are almost as sought after as the Writers Watchlist. Another speedy tipping ladder update by Over The Post combined with another lack lustre performance by the Scribe and we could see a new W.W.W rating leader next week. But that's up to the insightful one - I'm merely the messenger.

For the second week Scribe has the highest rating but by a reduced margin due to inactivity. Brian Speaking has made some inroads. The highly credentialed assessor insists we don’t draw attention to the poorest performer as the wise one is about encouragement and confidence building.

Play on

woohool.jpg

Enhancing his established reputation has been Brian Speaker who the highly credentialed assessor felt pulled off the coup of the week by exposing another of Cardio Carl’s pseudonyms. It is of some concern to the assessor that this is the third alias we know of. As a consequence of the excellent investigative work by Brian Speaking the assessor has concluded that Get Over It and Cardio Carl are one and the same. It has been a poor week for the multiple aliased CC/GOI. The highly credentialed assessor is concerned that CC/GOI is drawing down the standard and hopes to see some improvement as the first 100% “Crap” rating is pending and no one wants to see a poster have to endure such a degrading and humiliating fate. A little improvement in demeanour and content was noted around mid-week which was a cause for some optimism and has lead the assessor to not further downgrade his rating. Regrettably Brian Speaking tailed off toward weeks end with one or two cheap shots which caused the wise one to temper his evaluation somewhat. Still, he was so impressed with the CC/GOI exposè he has chosen to see these as temporary lapses.

The highly credentialed assessor was pleased to see the increased participation of Plumber49 early in the week with some considered posts. Welcome to the Watchlist P49.

The insightful one has been disappointed in the output from Scribe who he regards highly but considers isn’t pulling his weight post-wise. He would also like Jascave to be more active. He is however extremely pleased with another elite performer - Over The Post – who has so promptly posted the tipping ladder updates. We all look forward to these updates as they are almost as sought after as the Writers Watchlist. Another speedy tipping ladder update by Over The Post combined with another lack lustre performance by the Scribe and we could see a new W.W.W rating leader next week. But that's up to the insightful one - I'm merely the messenger.

For the second week Scribe has the highest rating but by a reduced margin due to inactivity. Brian Speaking has made some inroads. The highly credentialed assessor insists we don’t draw attention to the poorest performer as the wise one is about encouragement and confidence building.

Play on
Hilarious!!! Fantastic work on a pleasant Sunday afternoon.

Chaps, Chaps, Chaps,

My sources say that that GetOverIt supporter is from surprise, surprise, Hampton. End of story. Not sure which particular bloke from there it belongs to but whenever you read Old H perhaps insert Hampton. And which other club would be up to such mischief?

Correct PrivateEye.

I think they are all linked to 1 Uncle Mick. (like bees around a HIVE)

All up there a probably 20 odd posters on here, have a look how many HRT's are on here to bully everyone.

Uncle Mick (Principle)
Bouncing Back
Cubzy
Value Add
GetOverIt
Joeanthony
Erek Shun
Hawks09
WatchfulB Eye
Cubzy
Local Footy
Big Fat Barb
Hyphen 5
..and probalby another few i have forgotten about

Jascave (pure BF legend - not associate with above crap)

Crikey, I should get legend status on BF getting all these mugs razzed up and onto the system.

What other club has +13 known posters on here, but I suppose when your sitting around Widdop Towers waiting for the social club to open you have a lot of time on your hands.

Feel free to razz the T's up, its like shooting fish in a bucket.

heh, heh

CC

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Luke Mahoney used to be a scribe for the Amateur Footballer some years ago?

Cardio, get a life.

St Kevin's looked the goods yesterday. Rovers stuggled big time to convert up front after losing Corp 15 minutes into the game. Need to rebound next week vs Melbourne High and hopefully go into the break 5-4.

While the Skobs looked good on the field, their Bar after the game wasn't so impressive. Since when are Boags Draught stubbies sold for $5 each? Only $3.50 at the Boss and at most clubs. Outrage!!

Cardio, get a life.

St Kevin's looked the goods yesterday. Rovers stuggled big time to convert up front after losing Corp 15 minutes into the game. Need to rebound next week vs Melbourne High and hopefully go into the break 5-4.

While the Skobs looked good on the field, their Bar after the game wasn't so impressive. Since when are Boags Draught stubbies sold for $5 each? Only $3.50 at the Boss and at most clubs. Outrage!!

Bought a Gatorade for $5 at Banyule yesterday.:thumbsdown:

Cardio, get a life.

Thought Hampton were OK yesterday. Dominated the 3rd quarter for nothing due to poor kicking in front of the sticks. Big 22 certainly has some talent. Signs for our boys were good...If they can stay fit they will no doubt be there abouts. ps surely $5 for a beer is about standard at ammo grounds but lets not make this a tuck shop discussion.

woohool.jpg

Play on

That's what happens when one becomes a media identity I guess.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Hampton were OK yesterday. Dominated the 3rd quarter for nothing due to poor kicking in front of the sticks. Big 22 certainly has some talent. Signs for our boys were good...If they can stay fit they will no doubt be there abouts. ps surely $5 for a beer is about standard at ammo grounds but lets not make this a tuck shop discussion.

CRAP!

THE EYE
:rolleyes:

Cardio, get a life.

GOT TO FILL THOSE BROWN PAPER BAGS SOMEHOW!

THE EYE
:rolleyes:

Congratulations to Like Bolzan, who played his 200th game against OE yesterday.

Premiership ruckman who is a champion clubman and bloke.

Who can ever forget the 3 goals against Uni Blues in the last quarter to win the game off his own boot.

Congratulations indeed. An outstanding clubman and competitor.

Couldn't speak more highly of him. A true Old Ivanhoe legend.

PS. Hello to all the old school posters. I remember the days when the conversations on here were informed and accurate. How things have changed.

Congratulations indeed. An outstanding clubman and competitor.

Couldn't speak more highly of him. A true Old Ivanhoe legend.

PS. Hello to all the old school posters. I remember the days when the conversations on here were informed and accurate. How things have changed.

I wonder why?.

Nothing to do with HRT entry into B Grade.

Just need to find a few more and then we can load something up..

Have a look how many HRT's are on here.

Uncle Mick (Principle)
Bouncing Back
Cubzy
Value Add
GetOverIt
Joeanthony
Erek Shun
Hawks09
WatchfulB Eye
Cubzy
Local Footy
Big Fat Barb
Hyphen 5
..and probaby another few i have forgotten about

Why so many to defend such a club.

Strange

Serious football question, what is wrong with OE.

They have too many good players to be 9th.

Is it coach, attitude, injuries, commitment what?

Serious football question, what is wrong with OE.

They have too many good players to be 9th.

Is it coach, attitude, injuries, commitment what?

wrong thread Max :D

CC - "Dermott Cleary" was clearly not Cleary.
- wasn't there an alias of SCRIBE recently as well? It riled Frase a little if my memory serves.

wrong thread Max :D

CC - "Dermott Cleary" was clearly not Cleary.
- wasn't there an alias of SCRIBE recently as well? It riled Frase a little if my memory serves.

And Ivan the Hoe wasn't Ivanhoe.
Get Over It isn't Old Haileybury
Melbourne High Graduate wasn't Melbourne H
Captain Krusher wasn't Oakleigh

I'm sure others have been created to incite tension between the other nine clubs when those tensions don't actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back