B Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy, re Mick Gia, NO, the rumor is incorrect, will be at SKOB a little bit later as he has just gotten married and is enjoying some time with his lovely new wife.[/quote]

Gone...Playing with his twin brother in the bush, massive loss for Skob and Al Partons younger brother will cause a lot more damage than Al, good luck to any CHF playing on him.

DOnt get too excited boys, his clearance was denied last thursday...little bit of work left to do to get him over the line.

It's not like he's signed a 3 year deal with the club.

They can try and prolong the process if they want, but at the end of the day if Haks wants to play at OEG that's ultimately where he will play.

hey just a qestion..
i played half the games in clubbies and half in 2's,last yr and
in a final got reported for swearing for 2 weeks.so i missed the next two
2's final games which i would of played. and just found out that the first 2 games of 2010 i cant play because it was done in the clubbies .so in total ive been done for 4 weeks from a 2 week susspension..is that right,?

hey just a qestion..
i played half the games in clubbies and half in 2's,last yr and
in a final got reported for swearing for 2 weeks.so i missed the next two
2's final games which i would of played. and just found out that the first 2 games of 2010 i cant play because it was done in the clubbies .so in total ive been done for 4 weeks from a 2 week susspension..is that right,?

unfortunately that is correct.

You must serve the penalty in the grade that you were suspended from.

Max

Was just looking at the Hampton website and looks like they've picked up a pretty handy player...
DSCN0456.JPG

Murphy, re Mick Gia, NO, the rumor is incorrect, will be at SKOB a little bit later as he has just gotten married and is enjoying some time with his lovely new wife.

Gone...Playing with his twin brother in the bush, massive loss for Skob and Al Partons younger brother will cause a lot more damage than Al, good luck to any CHF playing on him.[/quote]

ok, ive heard from 2 skob players that he is playing in the bush for balrannald....
if its true its a massive loss for skob
if not, his combination with chard will be scary for opposition backlines

will wait and see

mL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

winis imbi ? thought he was down Portland way.....

Alas that it is not Winis, best non AFL player I have seen. TH King, crap ground with a astro wicket, a mound and worst facilities than the cage. Pity because the Round 1 game has on paper two of the best midfields i have ever seen...without Winis

Would the VAFA allowed a B Section match (regardless of the teams) to continue on because of the storm, or called off?

Frase, whatever did happen to 'Funky Colin'? Any chance he can be pulled out of mothballs for the 2010 season?

Hmm .... Not sure what you're referring to there bob, but if you care to refresh my memory (either here or with a PM) I may be able to answer your questions.

Most of my columns ended up in the recycle bin at the end if each season, so if it's a pre 2009 reference, you've got me stumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back