B Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mail is that OI have lost quite a few but have also picked up a couple of key forwards. One is supposed to be an ex SANFL gun.

They should also get back their good players who were injured for most of last year - Frangiwotshisname, Jolly, Byrne, Butler.

Can't wait to play them.

Absolutely 100% true, gone back to the bush for $$$, good luck to him, has done enough for VAFA footy.

if true MASSIVE loss for St Bernards......OUCH!!!

Most on here would agree that the return of Byrne would more than cover the loss of Jordan.

Add to that the return of J. Madden who missed a large portion of the season in 09 overseas...

There's 2 MASSIVE ins for you.

Yes, it was a good game played on a great surface with SKOB prevailing by a few goals. There was a well structured game plan from the Mazenod side of things whilst SKOB were well oiled, especially their new mids.

Most on here would agree that the return of Byrne would more than cover the loss of Jordan.

Add to that the return of J. Madden who missed a large portion of the season in 09 overseas...

There's 2 MASSIVE ins for you.

and thats just 2 of them.

BJ is a loss but as mentioned, they have been more than covered.

looking forwrd to this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to really answer the first question, went as you would expect from a person who won an AFL club Best and Fairest.
Re flag, you are kidding arent you? Blacks, St Bernards, Old Carey, OEG, OH are favorites IMO... SKOB just looking to avoid relegation.

How did Bernards go against Uni Blues?

Beaten, however uni seemed to have all of Melbourne Uni playing for them... gees it would be nice to have a feeder like that just topping up players every year. Had 10-12 on the bench the whole day for all 3 games.

Bernards had 8 of best 22 not in so not a bad effort, some good signs.

Put your money on SKOBS but hold OE, STB and Hampton(surprise packets) close. OI and MHSOB to greet relegation.

wouldn't be giving blacks the flick at all
will be right up there

still very quiet from OEG... can we get something (football related) from them... looking at u mr pinapple

wouldn't be giving blacks the flick at all
will be right up there

still very quiet from OEG... can we get something (football related) from them... looking at u mr pinapple

As everyone knows we've lost 2 key talls (Cooper & Clifton) however in my opinion we were too tall last year anyway. We've picked up one small forward and two midfielders (which we desperately needed!). There is also a couple of very handy un19's coming through, I'd say we'll have at least 6 players 20 or under in our seniors this year.

I think our side is fairly similar to 2007 / 2008 side in balance, however after being a mile off the pace last season a few wins would be great! Praccy game this weekend will give a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back