B Section - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work DD. Factual or not it's great to read about ammos footy and what to expect from the year.

Keep 'em coming - and that goes for the lot of you!

HR vs SKOBs
OI vs OB

Mar vs UBK
StB vs

Oak vs Beauy

Just putting my twenty cents worth in as I follow the exploits of the northern suburb teams. So for the opening round:

Hampton Rovers vs St Kevins
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Brighton
Marcelin vs University Blacks
St Bernards vs Caulfield Grammerians
Oakleigh vs Beaumaris

IM EXCITED.

And doesnt me missus wish i could get this excited all the time.

I just cant wait, all those months of waiting, and it all begins tomorrow. That first bounce to start us off, with a huge spine chilling roar from the tens of people in the crowd. The scent of the old pig skin floating through the frosted air, tickling each and everyones taste buds.
Summers over, time to put an end to the white line fever buzz from the off season, and to get that same rush from footy's white line fever.

Who will win?, who wont win?, its all up in the air.
The only thing thats set in stone, is Footy's Back Baby.
Oh, and that Caulfield will yet again, choke:eek: this season.

Get excited B Grade, because i am.

SKOB by 41 Pts: Bees will be buzzing

OI by 14 pts: Lock it in

UB by 11 pts: Won't be the procession that some think.

STB by 68 pts: Will be 14 up at 3qtr time and rest a few

Oak by 2 pts: Oakers always tough to beat at home.

Hampton will smash the short people from SKOB by 77 points, any chance they have recruited a player over 5 foot 5? Go Rovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have it on good authority that Heffernan has trained with Blacks for the last couple of weeks. And that Blacks beat Skevs last week in the praccy.

Blacks look to have 5 or 6 under 19s more than capable of playing senior footy, will be interesting to see if they are named in the senior side on the weekend..

Hopefully the weather is half as good tomoro as it has been all week and it should be a cracker day to kick off the season!

Notice something missing? That's right no The Amateur Footballer was produced (won't be available until Saturday) due to a printing stuff-up.

Nice way for the VAFA Media Department to start the season...not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke the wind was today, Hampton kicked with it in 3 of the 4 quaters, including the wind swinging around at the begining of the last into a 6 goal gale, the game ended in a draw.

Not many would have picked this result.....well a few of us did....

I know it is only 1 game but Hey Cardio where should I send your slice of pie?

OMG, 1 Game, 1 Win, and you have already baked it.

No problems - going to be a stale pie by year end.

I would have at least waited until R8-10, but as YOU have have gone the 'early crow' the sledge-mantle has been set.

Enjoy!

What a joke the wind was today, Hampton kicked with it in 3 of the 4 quaters, including the wind swinging around at the begining of the last into a 6 goal gale, the game ended in a draw.

Important toss to win Briza, still a bit in shock with the Caulfield result. Best of luck next week.

Not many would have picked this result.....well a few of us did....

I know it is only 1 game but Hey Cardio where should I send your slice of pie?

I picked it!
D Corp is a gun, Bernies too much press last week? Sad to see ex B Section stalwart OEG get beaten in C.

Hey, where is the knob who dissected my picks and thought he was a know all? Not too smart a tipster!

Can someone please contact the VAFA to amend the score of the St.Bernards/Caulfield game.

Surely it's the SnowDogs who kicked 171?

If not my $1.40 for the flag ain't looking too good.

You have to give the Rovers some credit to come back from 16 points down to draw the game against St Kevins today. Just when St Kevins looked like breaking the game open during the 3rd qtr, the Rovers stuck with them.

Bullshit Jase, you were up by 7 points with a minute to go, kicking with a gale, which you did for 3 quarters, you should have won mate!
Good game though, looks like another close year in B, with only one blowout, not even Merrington would have helped them.
Caulfield to go 18-0.

Bullshit Jase, you were up by 7 points with a minute to go, kicking with a gale, which you did for 3 quarters, you should have won mate!
Good game though, looks like another close year in B, with only one blowout, not even Merrington would have helped them.
Caulfield to go 18-0.

Another Pie thanks Bazza!

You SS BS

What does 'You SS BS' mean? Suck sh.t? Why, because he thinks we are a good team?
All I can say is who do you align yourself with CC? Happy to bag out everyone on this forum but seem to be 'teamless', why is that?
Anyway, as I have said all summer, we have been happy with our group, with huge numbers and Stevie running a tight ship. If St Bernards are meant to be favorites then we are looking pretty good, but from what I saw today they were a pig headed bunch of blokes who were trash talking us amongst themselves watching the ressies game. They thought we were going to be easybeats which we all thought was a reason to kick their behinds.
Speaking of behinds, if we had kicked straight in the 3rd then we would have won by 150 points, but alas we didn't. So round one down, a listless St Bernards put away and we move on. I don't think they will finish anywhere near the four, one of the poorer sides we have played in the last year or two, they are there for the taking right now guys.

Have a good night, even CC, you sad person.

What's the old saying, "don't assume as you make a......"

P&D, if BS predicts CG to go 18-0, he is just "manure stirring".

I think all and sundry could see he was joking - humor up a bit silly man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back