B Section - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go every way except towards the goals! Their rolling zone they try to implement breaks down more than Gary Busey's ex wives, they are a work in progress but if they get it right will be hard to play against.

They go every way except towards the goals! Their rolling zone they try to implement breaks down more than Gary Busey's ex wives, they are a work in progress but if they get it right will be hard to play against.

Rumour has it the St.Kilda Rookie goes alright. Can play all over the place.

The Gia's are handy in's. And finally a little size from your Coburg recruit.

Actually tipped you as coming second this year. But with the early demise of the Brad's, you find your self new early favourites.

As were were lucky against OB as we also had 17 quarters with the wind that day.

Keeping it Max

b1102.gif

Actually tipped you as coming second this year. But with the early demise of the Brad's, you find your self new early favourites.

As were were lucky against OB as we also had 17 quarters with the wind that day.

Keeping it Max

Who's the coburg recruit max?
Gia's are very good pick ups considering M gia was leading goal kicker in the comp 2 years ago and just continuing where he left off. I think skob set up much better this year with a few added talls and some quality young kids. Will be top 4 and a real chance to finally step back up to A grade if they can keep all the cattle on the park and get a few back currently out

It would be interesting to see if Caulfield Grammarians can continue this run of form in the June-August period of the season. Do you think their performance in the 2 games so far might have something to do after what happened in last year's Premier C Grand Final against Beaumaris?

It would be interesting to see if Caulfield Grammarians can continue this run of form in the June-August period of the season. Do you think their performance in the 2 games so far might have something to do after what happened in last year's Premier C Grand Final against Beaumaris?

Wouldn't have thought so. I would say neither Hampton or St Bernards are flying at the minute. Oakleigh and Old Brighton will be much better tests. Hopefully we'll perform well against these sides. Personally I have been surprised at the winning margins, but was confident about our chances of winning. Also the current senior side is very different from the losing grand final side, partly due to injury and partly due to the fact that every club has turnover. 2011 is a new season.

Back on a laptop now, however seeing no one interested I will just give followng summary on OCG.

Always loved SL game style/plan and just question mental side.

On saturday the plan will always kill low sides however will be tested by quick sides through the corridor. WHilst they play their ground well from HB to wings and in, this will be tested on bigger grounds or sides smashing them through the corridor. even though they won well, their centre clearances were poor as ruck failed to place ball. Few other tell tale signs, however i'll keep them to myself.

'Keep it wide, kill em inside' I thing old Bazza said

Interesting view CC, albeit this was one game. Not sure I'd agree with everything, we do tend to do well on bigger grounds, but there is no secret to the way Caulfield play. SL has been great for Caulfield and I would say that if we look back in a few years, this will be even more evident.

The time and effort you put into promulgating this tipping information for all the sections should be acknowledged, highly accredited scoring assessor.It really is a key point of interest for us all.

Although it's not your domain, the highly respected independent assessor feels a return to the larger image that was so much easier to read would be beneficial. Albeit the image can be enlarged via view image. Just a thought!

The insightful one misses the skillful and perceptive writing of such luminaries as Scribe whose inside knowledge of the workings at Elsternwick is only matched by your own. Let's hope he doesn't regard his coaching duties as an impediment to dropping by regularly.

Good to see Jascave posting again btw.

The highly respected independent assessor wishes all a pleasant and reflective Easter and hopes your on-field activities are heckler free this season and the prudent posters continue to let the baiting of the resident troll go through to the keeper.

Play on.

Watchful.

The time and effort you put into promulgating this tipping information for all the sections should be acknowledged, highly accredited scoring assessor.It really is a key point of interest for us all.

Although it's not your domain, the highly respected independent assessor feels a return to the larger image that was so much easier to read would be beneficial. Albeit the image can be enlarged via view image. Just a thought!

The insightful one misses the skillful and perceptive writing of such luminaries as Scribe whose inside knowledge of the workings at Elsternwick is only matched by your own. Let's hope he doesn't regard his coaching duties as an impediment to dropping by regularly.

Good to see Jascave posting again btw.

The highly respected independent assessor wishes all a pleasant and reflective Easter and hopes your on-field activities are heckler free this season and the prudent posters continue to let the baiting of the resident troll go through to the keeper.

Play on.

Watchful.

Agree! Collating all that info must be time consuming.:thumbsu:

I also miss Scribe's footy focussed positive posts.

It has a lot to do with the close links they have developed with the school together with some excellent recruiting.

It's early days tho Jascave.

Best wishes for the Easter break.

Regards,

Cuddly

Image size is something the recently upgraded forum software is doing, not me. If you right click and "open image in new tab" or equivalent, you will see it in all its glory at the original size.

Thanks for the thanks, it doesn't take all that long but there can be a delay in getting around to it. Kinda like every weekend I say I'll clean my boots on Sunday, then Friday night comes around and there I am in the laundry spit-polishing....

Keeping it Max
Maxy, our Coburg CHB hasn't played yet mate, not sure we are favorites, not by a long mile, all things point to Caulfield and Blacks at this early stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love your work as well BS, especially the Robbins feelers, great work even old Local Footy was taken aback.

Actually I have a little more respect for Old Mickey boy when you look through the following fallen poster 'soldiers' for HR last year (apt?).

ah the old Hawk09 (Private Eye and all the eye's - notice how Private Eye is logged on 85% of time and posts nothing, watching,watching??)

Bouncing Back, Cubzy, wow the on-board tussles, long gone.

Although Watchful Eye comes on every now and then, but just a troll - gee I miss his Sunday tables, must have gotten all to hard for him I suppose

At least Mickey has held 'fat' with Big Footy, whilst the others were all 'up and about' when HR were doing well, Robbins on board etc etc however like some of the guys on the coaching panel they seem to have fallen away as well. Not up and about defending as much now, or perhaps they have also gone to GREENer pastures. I see Hampton Hammers have increased their membership and a couple of players, interesting. Apparently you can drink during thier games whilst watching football on a nice GREEN oval.

Fitz_Train
Uncle Mick
Value Add
Micheal Flahive
Marko3
Bouncing Back
Erek Shun
Pinto09
Cubzy
Hyphen5
Ought2BOpinionated
Ivan the Hoe
Capt Krusher
Watchful Eye (big troll)
Joeanthony
Plumber49
Big Fat Barb
Hawks09
Local Footy
28 Reasons
Iron Man
Dermot Cleary
Jascave
Cardeookarl (tried/failed
Cardio Vascular (tried/failed)
Caulfield Carla
Cudlly Carletta

Cheers

CC

Gee, roused a couple of the Trolls for Easter.

You off MHG

Regards

CC

Beaumaris V Old Brighton - Both sides need a win to stay on track, but I think OB will have just a little too much class at the minute. Should be a ripper.
Hampton V Uni Blacks - Can't see this one being a ripper, Blacks easily.
Old Ivanhoe V Marcellin - Same story here, OI at home will be way too good.
Caulfield V Oakleigh - Caulfield should win, but this will be there biggest test yet.
St Bernards V St Kevins - Shock of the round as the Snowdogs get some players back and regain some pride.

OB - In the battle of the Beach babes.

UB - Will be closer than some think. Uni sides after the bye are usually missing a few.

OI - Super Mc will get Marcellin up for this but they'll go down by 8 points.

CAUL - Will be a smacking.

SKOB - By 30 points. Bernies get a few back but they haven't played for 4 weeks.

Note: Over the Post. I got 2 not 1 in R1.

Would have to be SKOB v Bernies for match of the round wouldn't it! All eyes on whether Bernies are done for and whether SKOB are real contenders after their round 1 hiccup?
BS any word on that Gabelich fellow for you lot? Moves pretty well on footage I've seen (surely not related to the great Ray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back