B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I doing on here? I would have thought that was obvious, I am having a slow day at work and I am enjoying winding you up big time. Keep posting ace, this is great stuff.

What am I doing on here? I would have thought that was obvious, I am having a slow day at work and I am enjoying winding you up big time. Keep posting ace, this is great stuff.

I thought they didn't give you internet access at Maccas? Are you doing a double shift tonight tool?

I'm passionate about my footy, not much can be said on that front for your mob, just a bunch of shit-kicker scholarships with a thug culture. Would far prefer if we lost by 120 points than be a bunch of self-centered jerks with anger-management issues.

It was 121 points. Stop trying to sneak a point.

Shouldnt be too hard to work out who Monkey boy is Brian. There was only 35 people at the wind swept rat cage on Sat.
One was you, another was the bloke in the coffee van, another was doing the scoreboard, 32 to go.....

and i wasn't wearing a bright yellow top with SKOBS on the front. Hope they didn't pay the design team top dollars for that. At least make it half wearable when not at the cage. 13 to go....

Brian, been away again, could you please give me your honest assesment of how the SKOBS are going, I couldn't be bothered looking through the last 20 pages.

word is your hanging around more successful clubs these days. Does Matty supply a free bogan burger?

Brian, been away again, could you please give me your honest assesment of how the SKOBS are going, I couldn't be bothered looking through the last 20 pages.

word is your hanging around more successful clubs these days. Does Matty supply a free bogan burger?
go back to the hovel you hide in Cougar !!!!

oh juan! what sort of a comment is that! How old are you pal? im tipping the next reply will have something to do with my mum? Grow up! I was just asking whether these rumours were true!

Are you Kidding? Dry your eyes princess. The bloke who you claim was "motionless" had just turned the ball over after trying to do to much with it. Got tackled, dropped his head and just lay there, not even bothering to give chase. Whilt his team mates where left to do it by themselves. Mohammed ran over and rightly let him know what he had done I.e just committed the worst crime in football, turning it over and not give chase, shows arrogance and shows weakeness in a side. He let his team mates down.

He could not have been to hurt, he got straight up and chased Mohammad 20 or 30 yards then initiated the first contact. I am glad I don't follow Caulfield. I would be embarrassed by that performance. That was exactly how the events happened. That was the biggest joke on Sunday. I can't believe you turned up to EP with that sort of performance. Was that a joke? Even Syndal Tally Ho from D4 would have put on a better show. Please tell me where is the spirit at your club? I think you need to have a look in your own backyard first pal before you start critising others. Get off BigFooty you have more important issues to address at your club. Recruiting some players with a heart, would be a good start.

Enjoy C grade!

I did not see the game on the weekend so wont pass comment in regards to that incident but after playing against Mohammad and watching him over the years, he is a dirty player and have witnessed him snipe a lot of players off the ball and when it comes the other way he tries to play the race card!

I did not see the game on the weekend so wont pass comment in regards to that incident but after playing against Mohammad and watching him over the years, he is a dirty player and have witnessed him snipe a lot of players off the ball and when it comes the other way he tries to play the race card!

Did someone mention Ajax, sorry, wrong thread!

Oh Barry please. Dont join the dregs club with those qoutes. Your too good for that rubbish. Barry Dawson is supposed to be a hero. Lift your game.

You're right, childish behaviour, we all know what fine upstanding members of the community our brothers from te Jacka's are.

How's Beauy going, any news on the new coach? Why can't the Eagles kick a score? So many questions, where's Brian telling us what we can and can't say?

Was weak by both players on Sunday.

Caulfield guy clearly got caught holding the ball and should have stood up for himself (tried to make amends) rather than lying there (it was only obvious later that he wasn't hurt, but he wasn't).

Weak by the OH guy for getting stuck in to somebody lying perhaps injured on the ground, especially when your team is 100 points in the lead and winning all over the park. Absolutely no need for it and he ran like a girl when the guy got up. If he's a thug, I'd hate to see a pansy.

That was the first ammos game i've seen this year. I'm going to give it another go this week watching OMs, but last chance before I just go back to Foxtel AFL on Sundays.

If Caulfield don't come out with fire after Sunday's humiliation they're going to be in for a long year. I know there's a lot of young guys in the team, but a good team would have good leadership showing the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never felt compelled to write on this site but I do often read with interest and find some of the comments made to be very humorous and informing (sometimes) HOWEVER this comment is utterly ridiculous and well below the standard of the usual light hearted banter that goes on. If you seriously think that what happened at St Bernards last year was Mohammad playing the race card then you are an absolute disgrace. The incident was shameful and the bloke who made the comment rightfully apologised at an offical VAFA hearing in which he was found guilty. Apart from that incident, Mohammad has never had any other issues so obviously you are either a) trying to stir up some trouble and have over stepped the boundaries OR b) you are totally unaware of the facts and just making stuff up as you go along. I hope for your sake it is b).:thumbsdown:

Anyway, I have had my say and I will drift off to Cyberspace until I get stirred up enough to get involved again but to the others, keep up the good work. Enjoy the commentary.:thumbsu:

BTW - Not sure who raise the issue of Leowe and Shanahan and their wives but I can assure you its not true so hopefully that can put an end to your query.

Has anyone had a chance to see any of the ex-AFL players running around in B Section?

How do they go?

I would suspect that at this level they would either dominate or find it difficult with the slower pace than what they would be used to? Is that accurate?

There are certainly plenty of disparaging commments being made about a great variety of players these days. Very amusing.

Perhaps it's time for another dose of ""Worst Blokes in Amateur Football"

Anybody care to get the ball rolling?

Carey vs St Bernards - much to my disgust
Marcellin vs Caulfield - the wheels have well and truly fallen off Caulfield
Haileybury vs OEG - going out on a limb - should be close - don't let me down!
SKOBS vs Camberwell - only because of the Rat Cage home ground advantage
Beauy vs OMs - punching above their weight, can they carry it off?

There are certainly plenty of disparaging commments being made about a great variety of players these days. Very amusing.

Perhaps it's time for another dose of ""Worst Blokes in Amateur Football"

Anybody care to get the ball rolling?

1). "Specky" McGee - coach of Old Mentonians!
2). any supporter from AJAX

My honest opinion is that SKOB will survive in B Section.
As far as Matty's burgers go, you cant beat Sunday nights at Brindisi with half a dozen Crownies and Fox Footy.

Carey vs St Bernards - 37 points
Marcellin vs Caulfield - 21 points
Haileybury vs OEG - 13 points
SKOBS vs Camberwell - 11 points last chance be4 i sack them
Beauy vs OMs - 4 points absolute toss up i reckon

i'll take the oeg to come within the spread murph, be interesting game though
like betting in ascot, free money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back