Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
12th December 2007, 21:57 #8 BrianSpeaking
BigFooty Member

St Kilda
Other Teams: LA Lakers

Re: VAFA Umpires
I am quite clearly the greatest umpire in the history of VAFA football. My 5 A Section Grand Finals are testament to that, and the fact that I awarded myself 5 Jock Nelson medals proves that no one comes even close to me. I was and still am, the only umpire in radio history to found and host his own radio show and I(unfortunately) made Tom ''Crownies2" Brain the man and mega star, as well as alchoholic, that he is today!
If I had to name another umpire that has been nearly as good as me, it would have to be Chris Donlan, one of my VAFA protigee's(is that how you spell it?) who has gone from B Section reserves to AFL field umpire, followed by Kevin "Chilli" Segota.
Somewhere in there as the worst umpires in history would be a draw between the Caulfield 2007, Old Scotch 2005 and OMs 2006 reserves field umpires...
By the way, I will instruct my VAFAUA Umpires to make sure that Hampton Rovers go 0-18 this year.

Too many imposters in China......China!

Disappointing effort more so from Big (very Big) Dan. i think he will be hoping they offer the 2 because it deserves more weeks than that.

Marcellin very overated, no talls, rely on a few to get them through.

Say it ain't so Big DC, say it ain't so champ....ugh!

Loewey, I can understand as the bloke looked like Stoneham, however DC what have you done big fella.

Say it ain't so Big DC, say it ain't so champ....ugh!

Loewey, I can understand as the bloke looked like Stoneham, however DC what have you done big fella.
My God Cardio, you have more serious issues than I thought anyone possibly could. By the way, is that the same Stewart Loewe who you said would never play VAFA again? I do like your recall skills on BF though, must have taken you 3 hours to find all of that stuff on the mysterious Brian...:thumbsu: By the way, do you realise that this is all in jest or do you actually take this seriously??? I know it turns you on that you know who I am and that I dont know who you are, but if you really know who I am and have met me then you would know that my car is probably worth more than your house...So what does that mean? Nothing, just like all of the crap you keep bringing up...get over it please, I am breaking my promise of not responding to you...war is over on this side of the fence.

just waiting for the apologies to start rolling in from all those who said bernards were gone......might be waiting a while
just a side note to anyone from marcellin or has seen them a few times, are they really that good. the two times they have played bernards they have been VERY dissapointing. two 10 goal drubbings and haven't looked much at all. is there something i'm missing or have they just had a couple of bad days against the snowdogs???
I've seen both Bernards and Marcellin this year and I think they play a very similar style of footy. Turns out the Bernards just do it better than Marc

BigFooty Member

St Kilda

I am quite clearly the greatest umpire in the history of VAFA football. My 5 A Section Grand Finals are testament to that, and the fact that I awarded myself 5 Jock Nelson medals proves that no one comes even close to me. I was and still am, the only umpire in radio history to found and host his own radio show and I(unfortunately) made Tom ''Crownies2" Brain the man and mega star, as well as alchoholic, that he is today!
If I had to name another umpire that has been nearly as good as me, it would have to be Chris Donlan, one of my VAFA protigee's(is that how you spell it?) who has gone from B Section reserves to AFL field umpire, followed by Kevin "Chilli" Segota.
Somewhere in there as the worst umpires in history would be a draw between the Caulfield 2007, Old Scotch 2005 and OMs 2006 reserves field umpires...
By the way, I will instruct my VAFAUA Umpires to make sure that Hampton Rovers go 0-18 this year.

Cardio this obsession with Brian isn't healthy - lighten up. You are reminding me a bit of Kevin07 at the moment. Originally, everyone looked forward to what you had to say, you had enthusiasm, you never had a crack at anyone but now........

b0812.gif

Well done Murphyslaw!

I work with Dan and I've beeen keenly following this passionate discussion.

One time in the office we had a jar of jelly beans. There was only one left so i raced Daniel to the Jar and managed to grab the remaining bean only to be taken out from behind (hands in the back I might add!) and the Jelly Bean punched away from my grasp. As the big man swung in to free the Jelly bean from my grip, he managed to hit me in the nose. To this day I have breathing problems, but would i call Daniel Cullian a Thug?? Not on your nelly!!

On another occasion, I borrowed Daniel Stapler as mine had run out of staples. As I stapled my intended target I saw Fly across the desk reaching for his stapler. As he flew, his massive extended arm sent me over the back of my chair and crashing to the ground. To this day I still suffer from back pains and struggle to sleep at night from the nightmares, but would I call the man a thug.....Not on your life!!

He latter told me the stapler was a gift from Barry Hall.

A Thug? No? Jelly Bean Lover? Yes! Passionate about stationary? Yes!

I emplore you to listen to a song by the great John Lennon called "Free John Sinclair"and change the name to Daniel Cullinan.

Peace and love

I work with Dan and I've beeen keenly following this passionate discussion.

One time in the office we had a jar of jelly beans. There was only one left so i raced Daniel to the Jar and managed to grab the remaining bean only to be taken out from behind (hands in the back I might add!) and the Jelly Bean punched away from my grasp. As the big man swung in to free the Jelly bean from my grip, he managed to hit me in the nose. To this day I have breathing problems, but would i call Daniel Cullian a Thug?? Not on your nelly!!

On another occasion, I borrowed Daniel Stapler as mine had run out of staples. As I stapled my intended target I saw Fly across the desk reaching for his stapler. As he flew, his massive extended arm sent me over the back of my chair and crashing to the ground. To this day I still suffer from back pains and struggle to sleep at night from the nightmares, but would I call the man a thug.....Not on your life!!

He latter told me the stapler was a gift from Barry Hall.

A Thug? No? Jelly Bean Lover? Yes! Passionate about stationary? Yes!

I emplore you to listen to a song by the great John Lennon called "Free John Sinclair"and change the name to Daniel Cullinan.

Peace and love

Was that really worth the 15 mins to set up a new alias and post a comment like that...

on ya mate, enjoy ur simple life!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty Member

St Kilda

And I thought John Horwood was the VAFA's greatest umpire with 6 A Section Grand Finals. Records show that Brian Goodman who I assume is Brian Speaking only umpired 4

And I thought John Horwood was the VAFA's greatest umpire with 6 A Section Grand Finals. Records show that Brian Goodman who I assume is Brian Speaking only umpired 4

Or the great Brianspeaking could be Mr Sweeney who likes stalking his little mate Dave Kinna a few doors down in the Epsom estate and calls & pesters Matty Beasley for info and gossip. Could be wrong but just a stab in the dark. Go the under 9 blues.

Or the great Brianspeaking could be Mr Sweeney who likes stalking his little mate Dave Kinna a few doors down in the Epsom estate and calls & pesters Matty Beasley for info and gossip. Could be wrong but just a stab in the dark. Go the under 9 blues.

Anyone care to speculate how many big stuey will go for...?

I reckon D.Cullinan will get 2 weeks...mabye 3 if unlucky...dont think he meant to do the damage it did, definately looked bad enough though so may be stiff. He was very gracefull when waltzing off after the red card.... crowd was going bezerk...

sorry i thought i did pledge my support and the whole clubs behind the whole coaching staff at bernards. not enough of the blame was falling on the players. the game plan is good and works as shown by good wins against oh, marc twice and starting 8-1. just went away from it for a couple of weeks and cost them games. the coaches are doing a fine job down there and should be commended. is that enough for u??

Dont worry about Davey K, he'll be back in action very, very soon.

Brian, shut your pie hole. Your boring me with your dribble.

Get stuck into someone or go find out some inside knowledge for me (Not St Kev's there rubbish and just as boring as you, and their Travisty Hoodies stink)

Brian, shut your pie hole. Your boring me with your dribble.

Get stuck into someone or go find out some inside knowledge for me (Not St Kev's there rubbish and just as boring as you, and their Travisty Hoodies stink)

Second that they are shocking jumpers, can't believe the players chose to wear them.

Cardio this obsession with Brian isn't healthy - lighten up. You are reminding me a bit of Kevin07 at the moment. Originally, everyone looked forward to what you had to say, you had enthusiasm, you never had a crack at anyone but now........

TP, appreciate the comments however I think in subsequent posts you can see that he riles other posters as well, who like me get our backs up to defend the undefendable against some of his critical comments on particular individuals.

Most of my posts are in jest and I think you misread the imposter 'cut & paste'. This was in response to BS stating there are a number of imposters on here, so I took the time out to highlight to other posters, especially Newbies, that old BS is one of the biggest.

Whilst the Thought Policeman is on patrol, I'm surprised you found Snowdogs post ok and not worthy of a reprimand as well.

All good ;)

Cardio

Hot Dog, the Epsom Estate is a great area for retired wonky kneed footballers, umpires, used car salespersons etc. Not my cup of tea as I would not like to live in a sardine can, but good luck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back