B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

just waiting for the apologies to start rolling in from all those who said bernards were gone......might be waiting a while
just a side note to anyone from marcellin or has seen them a few times, are they really that good. the two times they have played bernards they have been VERY dissapointing. two 10 goal drubbings and haven't looked much at all. is there something i'm missing or have they just had a couple of bad days against the snowdogs???

just waiting for the apologies to start rolling in from all those who said bernards were gone......might be waiting a while
just a side note to anyone from marcellin or has seen them a few times, are they really that good. the two times they have played bernards they have been VERY dissapointing. two 10 goal drubbings and haven't looked much at all. is there something i'm missing or have they just had a couple of bad days against the snowdogs???

I dont think marcellin were "very dissapointing" half way through the 3rd when they got back to within 3 goals, couldve very easily been 2 goals down but a missed oppotunity at one end resulted in a goal at the other and then a free kick in the middle resulted in another straight away. was effectively a 3 goal turn around and probably quashed any chance of a comeback.
BUT credit were credit is due, bernards deserved the win and were the better team, but im not sure if they're a 10 goal better team

I dont think marcellin were "very dissapointing" half way through the 3rd when they got back to within 3 goals, couldve very easily been 2 goals down but a missed oppotunity at one end resulted in a goal at the other and then a free kick in the middle resulted in another straight away. was effectively a 3 goal turn around and probably quashed any chance of a comeback.
BUT credit were credit is due, bernards deserved the win and were the better team, but im not sure if they're a 10 goal better team

Disappointing effort more so from Big (very Big) Dan. i think he will be hoping they offer the 2 because it deserves more weeks than that.

Marcellin very overated, no talls, rely on a few to get them through.

Full credit to the sharks... they can't play football but they do have the best trainer in B Section. Well done!

Also ventured down to EP on saturday TBP.

I must say your looking well old boy.

Now I hope your talking about their water carrier in yellow rather than the fat boy trainer yelling abuse every 5 minutes.

I disagree with you in regard to Beauy not playing good football, from what I saw, & it is the 1st time I have seen them this year, Mifsud seems to be deploying a game style akin to a top 4 team using more rotations than the revolving door at the NAB HO at 5pm. Why so many rotations?

I reckon the players ran an extra 3k's going off and on.

Also it's ok to use a flood, but if you aint got the players to carry the ball through the lines and deliver accurately into a 3/6 forward line then whats the use. OEG backmen had a day out by staying down back and waiting for the ball to be kicked into their hands - what a waste.

Mifsud needs to get back to one on one accountable football I think, but hey who am I to tell the great man how to coach.

Good to see their suspended ruckman keep his cloths on during his return to EP.

OEG back in form and looked good. Condos looked strong, however just needs to iron out some undiscipline frees and 25 mtr penalties. Just can't happen in finals, thus needs to be more team oriented I think.

May see ya next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing effort more so from Big (very Big) Dan. i think he will be hoping they offer the 2 because it deserves more weeks than that.

Marcellin very overated, no talls, rely on a few to get them through.

Very poor effort by that large man Chris. He claimed after the game he was trying to punch the ball, im sure the footage shows otherwise, deserves much more than 2. Thug.

Very poor effort by that large man Chris. He claimed after the game he was trying to punch the ball, im sure the footage shows otherwise, deserves much more than 2. Thug.

I have played and seen Dan play a lot over the years. I have never once seen him be a THUG on the ground. For a guy that gets heavily played on over the years and most of the time double teamed, I am surprised he has not lost his cool earlier. Would love to see if any of you could cop that much attention.
Thats not to mention the fact that he is the number 1 target for crowds all the time!! For so long teams have said shut down Cullinan and you will beat Marcellin.
Obviously not at the moment as he is not fit and coming back from surgery. They played him all day in the ruck???
He has never been suspended in his career in footy! So to call him a THUG is very far fetched!!

Anyway... I have spoken to him and he feels like sh*t about what he did. Feels he has let the club down.
He is still adiment that he was playing the ball and it was in a tackle on the ground. The people have told me that it was on the other side of the ground to where everyone stands so I think it would be pretty hard for people to say 100% that it was with intent!!

Good Luck to him tomorrow night! He is a much maligned player but good for the ammos!!

Bit stiff on the Thug call, if you can give me any other instances of "thuggery" i might agree. Careful on the personal attacks when u have no idea what u are talking about...

I think Georgetown Nudge has said it well. He cops alot and ive never known him to react. He will be pleading his innocents in front of the Tribunal and good luck to him....

have seen the big fella play a bit over the years and wouldn't consider him a thug but what he did was pretty bad. very unnescessary and his not sure if i believe his argument of playing the ball. i think he was just a little frustrated that his body isn't up to it at the moment and can't play at the level he used to. barely played in the ruck though, spent most of it up forward. maybe mclaren is more important than i thought as they seemed to have nowhere to go when up forward

Ventured to Marc on Sat and finally saw the Dogs play with a bit of spirit and fight .Freddy you still didnt answer my question on whether there are sections down at the club that want the coaching panel replaced . Has the coaching staff got your total support FK .

have seen the big fella play a bit over the years and wouldn't consider him a thug but what he did was pretty bad. very unnescessary and his not sure if i believe his argument of playing the ball. i think he was just a little frustrated that his body isn't up to it at the moment and can't play at the level he used to. barely played in the ruck though, spent most of it up forward. maybe mclaren is more important than i thought as they seemed to have nowhere to go when up forward

I hope that dirty thug chokes on his own tounge. His own mother doesn't even love him the fat ____. hope he gets 4. Four tumours that is. Thug.

Can anyone tell me why OEG play SKOB at the college this week and not the rat cage?
It seems all of these imposters on here have no idea Magnum.
SKOB play at SKC once a year and the game is called the Foundation Game. We usually have a well attended lunch and all money raised is donated to the College for their building funds and development of the school, so my boys can swim in their 10 lane indoor waveless pool. It was the brainchild of a well known BF contributor and some ex committee men.
It is a great day.

( Editors Note: Brian has Spoken before crap overload crashed and need to change across to Brian Speaking)
My resume Big footy fan: 27 St Kilda Under 19 games, 12 VAFA D Section games, 74 VFA senior games with the mighty Zebras when Gaggs was skipper, 2 years overseas, 5 years off, then a kick in the park in the Ammos for 1 season.
So what does that prove? You tell me, and by the way I dont eat bread.

Bloody imposters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back