B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
running the danger of doing my tips before selection however have to go up to Violet Town in the morning to gut some Rabbits.

OEG vs Beauy ( 10 points)

It's a Goal, I caught up with my Beauy mate at Kyatts this arvo and he has swayed me in regards to some of your young boys in McNeil, the 2 Timmy's, Lynch etc and whilst I feel our relationship will eventually turn ugly, I'll stick with you at this early stage. As stated last week D.Biggs has been the key in first 2 rounds and will again be the danger with Kelly.

OC vs OM's (13 points)

It really depends on who is kicking with the HILL! Kingsley stayed behind this week for goal kicking and is unlikely to go 1.7 this week (or can he??) and again as stated last week if Bayford can keep his game going supported by Miriktis they should do well. OM's poor 2nd half where they had 1:2 goal ratio kick against them 2nd half is worrying for the coach. Wilson and Ray need to settle things down early for them to keep in the game.

SKOB vs OCarey (18 points)

I thought their 1st round game against CG was at the low end, however with CG coming up last week I'm having 2nd thoughts on that game now.
With 8 goal scorers in a 10 goal game means they have options up forward. McGrath & Kent the keys there whilst SKOB must get Mont, Murphy and Dowd firing early to play a part - and keep going 4 qtr's - they are good players.

St B vs Marc. (6 points)

Sticking with Marc, just feel they are playing good footy (yeah I know StB are undefeated) and think Maclaren & Montagna have more to prove. If they can keep Potter down and hold Cattapan they will go close but should be a great game I feel

Caulfield vs OH (25 points)

Jamie vs Gary show - the bragging rights will be huge

OH still my tip for GF day and whilst a loss last week dented those early thoughts a scoreline of 21.9 reads pretty well for any losing team!. A poor game by Brewer last week should turn things around if he is on the money and again backed up by Mackenzie and Warnes. Must give respect to Caulfield with the 'Sunny Boys' & Hyland playing well. Slevison had a quite 3 last week and will be looking for a big game pumping the ball onto the 1300 mtr mark at Caulfield .

all the best boys and girls.

Thats sharp stuff right there.
Im really going to stick my neck out now and say you play for Beauie.
Care to tell me your name? No harsh feelings.

Old Camberwell by 1 point
Marcellin by 7 points
Stkobs by 21 points
OH by 7 points
OE by 80 points

Camberwell playing on the top oval,the bottom one is disgraceful.

I hear Dessy Haynes and Matt Duggan are playing the Scoobie Doos for an indiscretion in the early hours of Friday morning, causing them to miss the 10am training session. Mifsud fired a loose elbow the way of Steven Lynch at the training session and consequently he will be missing from beauies lineup tommorow.
Old Essendon by the length of the straight....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 3 Tips
St. Bernards V Marcellin - Bernies too hot at the moment. Will they kick another bag of 20+ goals being the real question here.
Old Camb v OM's - Camberwell are a good side, only going down to a top side in Beauy last week (no disgrace there). If Kent can get his long lost kicking boots on - they should win at home.
StKevins v Old Carey - I am staying on board for one more week...if they lose, can't see me tipping SKOB again till Greenham returns.
Old Ess v Beauy - I think my boys can win, but everything will have to go their way. Sorry Cario Carl...you're the only one aboard this week, and god do i hope they pull off the win. I will gladly lose the tip to see the Sharks win.
Caulfield v Old Haileybury - Caulfield good last week, but will find it much tougher coming up against the Bloods.

Good Luck to all and lets remember those diggers made the ultimate sacrifice that allowed us to play this great game!

Rd 3 Tips
Old Ess v Beauy - I think my boys can win, but everything will have to go their way. Sorry Cario Carl...you're the only one aboard this week, and god do i hope they pull off the win. I will gladly lose the tip to see the Sharks win.

WHAT!

I knew our relationship would turn ugly but I thought I would be the one walking away. It's like having an affair and coming home one day finding out Caulfield Carla has run off with her leso girlfriend.

Crikey, I hope your not a captain of a ship - Ship sinking...children, women and It's a Goal out first....

Saw the worst goal umpiring mistake in history today at SKOB vs Old Carey...Benny Goodman needs to sack the pensioner who was in the SKOB goal in the last q. Ruled a goal that was 4 ft inside the right post as a point, amazing.

Rd 3 review
  • Top 3 have formed their own grade called B+
  • Kingsley found his GPS and slotted 6 big ones as the sleeping giant awoke.
  • My man Condos only kicked 2 must have only played 10 mins, but PEGS pull away at the end.
  • Caulfield cop a % breaker at EP:eek:
  • Snakepit claims another while the BORTOLOTTOS still spell their surname in caps lock
  • Holland was a late withdrawl after turning up to the Rat Cage and seeing the size of the visitors rooms. "See you next week boys...." as SKOB open their account
  • Ladder already looking very familiar to last year with the gap between 4th and 10th dependent on injuries.

Rd 3 review
  • My man Condos only kicked 2 must have only played 10 mins, but PEGS pull away at the end.
  • Snakepit claims another while the BORTOLOTTOS still spell their surname in caps lock
  • Holland was a late withdrawl after turning up to the Rat Cage and seeing the size of the visitors rooms. "See you next week boys...." as SKOB open their account
  • Ladder already looking very familiar to last year with the gap between 4th and 10th dependent on injuries.

Tend to agree Merc. Very unusual ladder in which a team currently in the 4 has more losses than wins. Suggest very even between 4-10. My prediction is that a team that wins 7 games this year will play C grade in 2009

Rd 3 review

you put it well.

OEG - still with some big outs. Teal, Goullet, Leask. and condos yet to be in blistering form. it looks good for the bombers. i think COOPER has made the biggest impact so far. good to see him in form. hope he continues.

STB - they seem to be dominating. at this stage they look far better than the bombers. although it might be because OEG are still bonding. at this stage STB are likely to win the derby.

Tend to agree Merc. Very unusual ladder in which a team currently in the 4 has more losses than wins. Suggest very even between 4-10. My prediction is that a team that wins 7 games this year will play C grade in 2009
The team that sits 4th should be 3-0 so not sure I agree. I still think it will be a top 5 and bottom 5. OH have no depth so lets wait another 6 weeks lads.

I think the questions about the bernies defence has been put to bed. Another very solid effort on the weekend. moving along very nicely with more players back this week...

Question is how is Marcelling going to win games with not a tall in sight.

you put it well.

OEG - still with some big outs. Teal, Goullet, Leask. and condos yet to be in blistering form. it looks good for the bombers. i think COOPER has made the biggest impact so far. good to see him in form. hope he continues.

STB - they seem to be dominating. at this stage they look far better than the bombers. although it might be because OEG are still bonding. at this stage STB are likely to win the derby.

whats the matter with teal? bad case of tinea that has kept him out for over a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back