Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello there Bombers players i'm in the team filling in the holes, until the end of the season.

Welcome aboard fumbler! - lets hope the name isn't an indication of what'll happen on the field!

And remember the team rule, the newbie buys the first round after the game! Hope you brought your wallet!

Hello there Bombers players i'm in the team filling in the holes, until the end of the season.
Welcome. Plenty of room on the bandwagon after I flicked a couple of the fat bastards off. Come say hi to the Roys in the match thread, but you may have to do it more than once, they are a forgetful bunch.

Welcome aboard fumbler! - lets hope the name isn't an indication of what'll happen on the field!

And remember the team rule, the newbie buys the first round after the game! Hope you brought your wallet!

I'm not promising i won't be fumbling anything......
Beez said he was getting a pallet of Summers mate. :rolleyes:

Welcome Fumbler, hope you enjoy the place as much as we do but don't be getting anywhere near my hole.......... it doesn't need filling!!!!!

Welcome Fumbler, hope you enjoy the place as much as we do but don't be getting anywhere near my hole.......... it doesn't need filling!!!!!

Names fumbler not Nick Maxwell.

dougthelegend, he could be at stinky hill quicker than Hird could backstab a Knight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome. Plenty of room on the bandwagon after I flicked a couple of the fat bastards off.

I've trimmed down a lot since you booted me, no match payments and eating out of a bin does that to you

Already slackers. We got killed on and off the field this week. Everyone needs to lift their game or there'll be no green pineapple for any of you! Not going to say anything given our performance in milestone games, but it's @loopy_cam's 150th this week. Get around him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back