Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel very similarly, except pie has done enough to suggest he’s more likely good than bad. Ding is almost certainly evil, and I’d say one of you/chip/Jack is the other evil. This also is assuming MCBG is indeed SK
Okay lol he just always GIVES BAD VIBES, he’s just a seasoned WW player

Yes I think ding must be either the last wolf/mafia

SOMEONE PLEASE SEER HIM

This is a classic “not lying”. That doesn’t tell us anything. Dingsters suspicion increased by 5 points

For the sake of evil reading this, I’m not to say what actions I have left. But feel free to outline some options and I can pick from those
I don’t care what they are, but it means you have to use whatever it is wisely to maximise the villages chances.

Dingster is always capable, and that’s why he’s on my list. It’s whether or not it’s weighing heavily more on past performance.

The less people give at this stage the more I’m inclined to think they are evil.

I feel very similarly, except pie has done enough to suggest he’s more likely good than bad. Ding is almost certainly evil, and I’d say one of you/chip/Jack is the other evil. This also is assuming MCBG is indeed SK
Are you sure you're a flog and not the jester.

I don’t care what they are, but it means you have to use whatever it is wisely to maximise the villages chances.

Dingster is always capable, and that’s why he’s on my list. It’s whether or not it’s weighing heavily more on past performance.

The less people give at this stage the more I’m inclined to think they are evil.
I'm going to laugh if we're both village. I assure you I am.

My post on MWPP's observation on Ligs is fact so not sure why Wiz is getting his knickers in a knot. The other one she was suss on was The Majestic

Are you sure you're a flog and not the jester.
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

My post on MWPP's observation on Ligs is fact so not sure why Wiz is getting his knickers in a knot. The other one she was suss on was The Majestic
The observation was of no substance I was being petty because she voted me

I’m not even sure why anyone was suss on me. I’m just a random pleb.

I asked for your thoughts and you regurgitated a fact. It’s not like you to lurk to this level and not offer any substance to the village. I feel if you were good, pie would be evil and only one has attempted to assist the village with any regularity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player List

2. Pie 4 Life
3. Chipmunk
4. Jack The Godfather
6. Ligma
8. 3KZ is Football
9. Dingster
15. The Majestic
21. MC Bad Genius
24. MP_
27. thewizardmelon

Clearly there's been no counter claims on the flog or seer roles so straight away we rule the bottom two out.

Pie 4 Life
Chipmunk
Jack The Godfather
Ligma
3KZ is Football
Dingster
The Majestic
MC Bad Genius

Three are bad/neutral, five are good. As I've said I think the ones laying the lowest are more likely evil. We'll find out about MCBG given there's a reluctance to swing the vote. If they're evil great, will only be two on this list, if they're good, then there's still three. I'm less suspicious on Ligma and The Majestic now because I'm not sure there's much there. I've also taken out MCBG as looks headed for lynch. Obviously I'm not putting myself on the list but yes we all know any of the above could technically be evil.

That leaves at least two (if not three of the below) as the evil/neutral. All very capable of doing it.

Chipmunk
Jack The Godfather
3KZ is Football
Dingster

For when I die thewizardmelon or MP_ these are in my opinion the four to look at.

I asked for your thoughts and you regurgitated a fact. It’s not like you to lurk to this level and not offer any substance to the village. I feel if you were good, pie would be evil and only one has attempted to assist the village with any regularity.
If I was evil I'd be doing exactly what evil is doing now and putting the feet up. The village is disengaged/not helping, therefore it's not really providing good with assistance. Helps evil hide.

If I was evil I'd be doing exactly what evil is doing now and putting the feet up. The village is disengaged/not helping, therefore it's not really providing good with assistance. Helps evil hide.

I agree - that’s why despite my spidey sense going off at you or Tarks (both seemed unlikely), I’ve settled on you being a villager. If you’re not, well that’s partly on the rest of this forlorn crew to goddamn help me! 😂

I agree - that’s why despite my spidey sense going off at you or Tarks (both seemed unlikely), I’ve settled on you being a villager. If you’re not, well that’s partly on the rest of this forlorn crew to goddamn help me! 😂
Nah I'd say the head evils got hit early (which is why Tarks went at BEaston early in the day after they missed a kill), so if they seered me, they obviously worked out I wasn't a head so left me.

Put it this way, if Tarks and sante thought I was evil (keeping in mind I told MWPP that BEaston was one to watch based on posting in past groups), do you reckon I'd still be here? 😂

Player List

2. Pie 4 Life
3. Chipmunk
4. Jack The Godfather
6. Ligma
8. 3KZ is Football
9. Dingster
15. The Majestic
21. MC Bad Genius
24. MP_
27. thewizardmelon

Clearly there's been no counter claims on the flog or seer roles so straight away we rule the bottom two out.

Pie 4 Life
Chipmunk
Jack The Godfather
Ligma
3KZ is Football
Dingster
The Majestic
MC Bad Genius

Three are bad/neutral, five are good. As I've said I think the ones laying the lowest are more likely evil. We'll find out about MCBG given there's a reluctance to swing the vote. If they're evil great, will only be two on this list, if they're good, then there's still three. I'm less suspicious on Ligma and The Majestic now because I'm not sure there's much there. I've also taken out MCBG as looks headed for lynch. Obviously I'm not putting myself on the list but yes we all know any of the above could technically be evil.

That leaves at least two (if not three of the below) as the evil/neutral. All very capable of doing it.

Chipmunk
Jack The Godfather
3KZ is Football
Dingster

For when I die thewizardmelon or MP_ these are in my opinion the four to look at.

Noted. I also think majestic is playing a pretty bored villager game, Ligma unfortunately does early often, so her late game is a bit unclear, plus people often have weird rogue strategies when they’re the last remaining member of a faction.

3KZ has been seered as a villager (I I ow could still be alpha), but Chip and Ding are my main two suspects, depending on how MCBG flips. At some point tonight or tomorrow I’ll look at the SK history if we’ve missed today and see if anything stands out.

they obviously worked out I wasn't a head so left me

I know it might not be a Freudian slip, but it kinda sounds like you’re saying you’re evil but not that evil haha

Writing notes for next game….

I guess I've gotta go Ligma on the off chance it saves me. She's not quite on the top of my suss list, but close enough and hasn't really done anything to make me less suspicious of her today.

thewizardmelon and MP_ - As the known good roles left, you'll have to lead the Village tomorrow to lynch the Serial Killer. There are 10 players left, 9 after I get lynched (although my fingers are always crossed). 3 more kills tonight which means the Serial Killer just has to last through the day phase and they've won.

Thanks hotchilli.

Noted. I also think majestic is playing a pretty bored villager game, Ligma unfortunately does early often, so her late game is a bit unclear, plus people often have weird rogue strategies when they’re the last remaining member of a faction.

3KZ has been seered as a villager (I I ow could still be alpha), but Chip and Ding are my main two suspects, depending on how MCBG flips. At some point tonight or tomorrow I’ll look at the SK history if we’ve missed today and see if anything stands out.
I should have just started sharing chess facts again, just to entertain the masses.

I know it might not be a Freudian slip, but it kinda sounds like you’re saying you’re evil but not that evil haha
Nah I was saying that they would have seered me for sure, but knew who the heads were so knew I was legit just a villager. Obviously if I came up as the remaining evil then they'd definitely throw me under the bus.

Player List

2. Pie 4 Life
3. Chipmunk
4. Jack The Godfather
6. Ligma
8. 3KZ is Football
9. Dingster
15. The Majestic
21. MC Bad Genius
24. MP_
27. thewizardmelon

Pie 4 Life
Chipmunk
Jack The Godfather
Ligma
3KZ is Football
Dingster
The Majestic
MC Bad Genius

Chipmunk
Jack The Godfather
3KZ is Football
Dingster

#ListerTheory

Two of the three evil roles (Alpha and SK seer as villager) so seer is practically useless. I agree that Ligma I just don't think knows how to play end game. We obviously can't let 3KZ be forgotten though because they're just in the background too. Anyone who consistently just posts to say how they've nailed evil is a little suspicious. Have the other three ahead, but I'd have 3KZ ahead of Ligma and The Majestic for sure.

Back