Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I might just go Ligma and see what happens. Gave me the same gut feeling as BEaston did early and has been around without actually contributing anything. Done a bit of lurking as well.

hotchilli boncer34
Wanna meet 😘

On cue you’re back. What role are you this time?
Just a sassy villager this time, it’s a new role but you only get given if you are extremely hot (me)

Just a sassy villager this time, it’s a new role but you only get given if you are extremely hot (me)
I’d probably suggest investing in air conditioning then. Or just going outside.

I’m too sexy
im too sexy right said fred GIF

You seemed on the MCBG train today, why the switch Pie?
Tbh as much as MCBG is someone who could be as evil as anyone else, there was that assumption that the “role block” was more credible when realistically DERO wasn’t even a flog or evil, so it was just made up. If MCBG is evil/SK it’s for another reason. I’ve been more confident in Ligma since the start and look of MCBG gets lynched then it might still be fine, but it’s a boring day if we’re not throwing up alternatives as it’s what evil will want.

Tbh as much as MCBG is someone who could be as evil as anyone else, there was that assumption that the “role block” was more credible when realistically DERO wasn’t even a flog or evil, so it was just made up. If MCBG is evil/SK it’s for another reason. I’ve been more confident in Ligma since the start and look of MCBG gets lynched then it might still be fine, but it’s a boring day if we’re not throwing up alternatives as it’s what evil will want.
Is there any reason? Like I know I haven’t added much to the game because I don’t have anyone I could get info off lol so I’m not stressed that I have a role to play like in other games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s 100% evil in the MCBG train, it’s just discerning which.

My opinions remain that the two evils (if we assume MCBG is SK) are hiding in the you/Dingster/ligma group. The rest are known roles or appear to be here intermittently. Chip I don’t have a great read on, JTG playing typical for him but doesn’t really give evil vibes

Is there any reason? Like I know I haven’t added much to the game because I don’t have anyone I could get info off lol so I’m not stressed that I have a role to play like in other games
Ligs who would you say is likely evil out of who’s left?

You seem to be using the age old “joking to avoid questioning” which has been consistent through the thread. Not adding anything is another aspect. Like I’m a villager but still asking questions trying to look at voting patterns etc. the village is better when more people contribute and give opinions.

There’s 100% evil in the MCBG train, it’s just discerning which.

My opinions remain that the two evils (if we assume MCBG is SK) are hiding in the you/Dingster/ligma group. The rest are known roles or appear to be here intermittently. Chip I don’t have a great read on, JTG playing typical for him but doesn’t really give evil vibes
Yeah as I said to MCBG I’m expecting most will link me with evil because of what I’ve done in the past. That’s fair enough, but if I was, would I really bother putting up alternatives? Like I’d just let MCBG rot. Each evil/neutral left is solo so there’s no saving teammates. I’m just bored and a bit more free later in the week than I was earlier in the week.

Evil will probably off me because they prefer villagers who don’t question things. But I didn’t want to go down without at least putting as much as I can on the table.

You seem to be using the age old “joking to avoid questioning” which has been consistent through the thread. Not adding anything is another aspect. Like I’m a villager but still asking questions trying to look at voting patterns etc. the village is better when more people contribute and give opinions.
Okay if that’s how YOU play that’s fine but this is literally how I am, boring having to play without any jokes.

I still literally gave you an answer

If I had to have a stab in the dark I’d probably say MP_ but I have NFI

But he’s the seer, so that either says you aren’t paying attention or muddying the water unnecessarily

Is that why they never give me such roles? I feel hurt. 😂
Oi us villagers aren’t allowed to joke, we only have to ask people about their roles and stuff

But he’s the seer, so that either says you aren’t paying attention or muddying the water unnecessarily
Wow you solved the mystery!!

A villager not paying attention!! Congrats!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Back