Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also just for research purposes - who else is a Dad here?

(Sorry mums this is explicitly dad related research)

I've got 4 of 'em.. My advice, don't rush the learning to walk and talk, the longer that takes the better.

Also just for research purposes - who else is a Dad here?

(Sorry mums this is explicitly dad related research)
Yeah I'm allowed to make dad jokes officially

Good plan...

Now to decide who is Mafia/ Wolves/Neutral or Vampires

Bad guys bad guys. what we gonna do when thy come for us.
As a villager! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Let it happen 😂😂😂

We only have lynching power!

In the mean time…
Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

You know who else is a dad?

thewizardmelon is a dad.

But I doubt he'll be appearing in this thread today to add anything to the discussion ... for some unknown reason ...
He’s a double daughter dad too with a broken hand. I wonder how’s that’s going for him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Girls are the best! Ask my 8 yo. She tells me everyday what I lack in… mostly style apparently 🤦‍♀️
I actually have an 8 year old daughter too, party girl. I am trying to find an image where she got a permanent marker and wrote all over our iMac at home. Piss, shit and vomit is much easier to wash off.

Nah, he seered 3KZ on the first night. 3KZ has some more info from last night to share, but has chosen to keep his cards close to his chest today.
this is very suspicios

Why doesnt a vilalger share infomration with the village.

He might help the VIGI get a correct target

Unless he is not a good person hmmmmm

I actually have an 8 year old daughter too, party girl. I am trying to find an image where she got a permanent marker and wrote all over our iMac at home. Piss, shit and vomit is much easier to wash off.
Touch wood but my daughter is a friggin angel right now!! Has never done any of that shit! I feel like the teenage years is where we will come to blow. She is my child. I am screwed!!!

Top right of your screen is the Search button. Hover over it and then choose "This thread" and put "jmoo wan" in the By textbox. I'd screenshot it, but that's a paddlin.
yeo did that, there was no mention of Jmoo being vigilante until you posted

This is very suspicious

MC Bad GEnius BEaston

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back