Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Amulet holder

Youd be well advised to find some denizen of Flogtown to flick the Amulet on to.

….. and ffs, as I ain’t even a Flog don’t send it to me.
I was going to but I gues that if you don't want it I will give it to someone else then. Who wants the amiulet?

I was going to but I gues that if you don't want it I will give it to someone else then. Who wants the amiulet?
Me please on behalf of the flogs.

Horry has completely ****ed this game for me because he has wanted me dead straight away since last game and this was why I was going to skip this game. Now his arrogance has screwed the village a reasonably good role because he has wanted me dead regardless of the role I have. Anyways I seered Grand Uncle Horace as a flog, he has claimed he isn’t one so now it’s up to him to come clean. Your turn you bumbling old fool.
Oh do you want the Amulet Mr MP_

Damn, I open the thread to see what’s what and we’re at 14 pages?! Far out.

Those who lasted a while in the last game could probably answer this, but the Kurve kill strikes me as odd. Is that simply because they lasted a long time last game?
Agree. It is weird.

Me please on behalf of the flogs.
I watched you play the last game Dingster from my special lurker perch and saw that you were a wee crafty liar that spins a good game. I strongly suspect that you are not a Flog and not a villager, so why would I give it to you? At the risk of being deaded damn quick because after tonight I'm not protected give me your best shot at why you want the plastic fantastic exploding inevitable.

did laugh, hi Horrie

are you evil

because you're acting kinda evil

nah . Ima very happy villager. Just having a poke around. I did detect a change in your usual style to a more reserved position.

Dingster claimed Flog and no one contested so that is a safe place.

I watched you play the last game Dingster from my special lurker perch and saw that you were a wee crafty liar that spins a good game. I strongly suspect that you are not a Flog and not a villager, so why would I give it to you? At the risk of being deaded damn quick because after tonight I'm not protected give me your best shot at why you want the plastic fantastic exploding inevitable.
At this stage of the game there are other flogs who can easily counterclaim.

so the thing with flogs is this

if Dingster isn't a flog its very easy for one of them to counter claim and that point ding because prime suspect

you're much more likely to have a fake claim of doc or vig or seer

passing the amulet to the flogs is the best play today unless we end up with the doc unmasked for example

If I wasn't a flog, one would jump out and I'd be lynched. I'm pretty much confirmed good now. I also have the benefit of passing it around flogtown.

If I wasn't a flog, one would jump out and I'd be lynched. I'm pretty much confirmed good now. I also have the benefit of passing it around flogtown.
why couldn't you have been confirmed good last game
ian hecox fist shake GIF

nah . Ima very happy villager. Just having a poke around. I did detect a change in your usual style to a more reserved position.
oh just a villager having a poke around

Hmmmn …. Just realised I might have a good role.

Hi Doc, unless you’re planning to self protect tonight …. Hint hint….cough cough…. Gimme that laudenum.

I can sense instruction scribbling from MP_ , Pie 4 Life etc.
just a regular villager asking the doc to protect them N1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so the thing with flogs is this

if Dingster isn't a flog its very easy for one of them to counter claim and that point ding because prime suspect

you're much more likely to have a fake claim of doc or vig or seer

passing the amulet to the flogs is the best play today unless we end up with the doc unmasked for example
When the only time the Dong has ever spoken to you is to ask for what you can give, when you hear patronising from fifty paces you get kind of confused Gralin, as to whether that would be such a good idea, for my one shot of day one glory before I sink into the evening horizon and go to the outer reaches of the dead zone. I'm more inclined to pass it on to one of the new players Like MarcMaverick, BFew or myblueroan as an encouragement award. Why would I protect someone that did Kurve in exactly?

When the only time the Dong has ever spoken to you is to ask for what you can give, when you hear patronising from fifty paces you get kind of confused Gralin, as to whether that would be such a good idea, for my one shot of day one glory before I sink into the evening horizon and go to the outer reaches of the dead zone. I'm more inclined to pass it on to one of the new players Like MarcMaverick, BFew or myblueroan as an encouragement award. Why would I protect someone that did Kurve in exactly?
because it is a new game
the flogs are good
it gives ding protection overnight as outed good and the village has someone they can trust

you don't know if any of the players you mentioned are good and if they have a role we don't want them to reveal

if they are a villager they are not important

and if they are evil you've just given evil more night immunity and protection from lynch for at least 2 days as they can pass within their faction

different game and roles for folks playing. Up to you of course, but I’m confident Ding is a goodie in this game.

Id also add there is a reasonable chance a couple of the new players have evil roles courtesy of the randomiser.

MP has melted, been put back into the freezer for 30 minutes, and then taken out to melt again. i love it
**** you to campaigner

MP has melted, been put back into the freezer for 30 minutes, and then taken out to melt again. i love it

Still not convinced about his claim, made incidentally after the massive pressure of my single puny vote.

But yep pretty funny tho.

because it is a new game
the flogs are good
it gives ding protection overnight as outed good and the village has someone they can trust

you don't know if any of the players you mentioned are good and if they have a role we don't want them to reveal

if they are a villager they are not important

and if they are evil you've just given evil more night immunity and protection from lynch for at least 2 days as they can pass within their faction
Animated GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back