Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well since thereā€™s so much šŸ’© flying around might as well have some individual thought.

Ocha905 thanks BEaston
You want a rematch of the last game? Pie 4 Life thanks BEaston

confused circle GIF

Voting tally update -

MarkMaverick
2​
ClarkeM
4​
boncer
3​
Gralin
1​
King Tenz
1​
Cadsky
2​
MP_
0​
Ocha905
1​
Pie 4 Life
1​

*Votes could be impacted by an extra major vote and a vote manipulation by the Mafia.

When the only time the Dong has ever spoken to you is to ask for what you can give, when you hear patronising from fifty paces you get kind of confused Gralin, as to whether that would be such a good idea, for my one shot of day one glory before I sink into the evening horizon and go to the outer reaches of the dead zone. I'm more inclined to pass it on to one of the new players Like MarcMaverick, BFew or myblueroan as an encouragement award. Why would I protect someone that did Kurve in exactly?
I'd love it Pammy if we don't have someone more important that needs protection. And I guess we don't know. Gralin and Ding could be on the same evil team after all.
Evil pretends to be helpful to villagers is what I've learned.

I'd love it Pammy if we don't have someone more important that needs protection. And I guess we don't know. Gralin and Ding could be on the same evil team after all.
Evil pretends to be helpful to villagers is what I've learned.
why would you post this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voting tally update -

MarkMaverick
2​
ClarkeM
4​
boncer
3​
Gralin
1​
King Tenz
1​
Cadsky
2​
MP_
0​
Ocha905
1​
Pie 4 Life
1​

*Votes could be impacted by an extra major vote and a vote manipulation by the Mafia.
Cheers for the list my brother

ClarkeM please old mate BEaston

Hi KT, hope you are well :)
Hi šŸ‘‹

Another vote, another AUR vote for me

I'm not doing well. I've been put onto night shift and I'm struggling to sleep during the day to prepare for it

because it is a new game
the flogs are good
it gives ding protection overnight as outed good and the village has someone they can trust

you don't know if any of the players you mentioned are good and if they have a role we don't want them to reveal

if they are a villager they are not important

and if they are evil you've just given evil more night immunity and protection from lynch for at least 2 days as they can pass within their faction
Get stuffed. I'm important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back