Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

When I go 3/3 you'll start to believe.
You have no right to go 3/3 but we have to ride the wave until the snake eyes come up.

gambling GIF

You have no right to go 3/3 but we have to ride the wave until the snake eyes come up.

gambling GIF
First 2 were easy. Especially AUR.

Any chance you wanna step up and lead the next one?

Correct you are. Sorry I remember that the declared flog got killed and forgot that the doppelganger showed as flog.

I now agree that it was likely to be a newer player. So who does that leave? It seems to me that everyone has a better idea of this game than me.

I'm the SK. Every time I've been the SK I have offered to help the village only to be lynched anyway and one time betrayed even though I played ball.

I extend the offer again, hopefully this time the village plays along and we get a bit of fun out of it

Don't lynch me and I will offer my killing services. Village tell me who you want dead and it will be so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But im guessing you'll all continue to lack any aggression or dare. You've all followed a man that lied to us initially and has gotten lucky.

He's 3/3, I can't take that away from him. I'm pretty impressed even if I don't think it's all skill based.

Aroused South Park GIF

You've shown aggression and dare, no doubt. The village hasn't really.
I think you're looking at this wrong. It's batshit crazy for a village to follow a D1 liar.

If you hung around for 1 night, would you kill boncer regardless of the target?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back