Cadsky
2​
MP_
0​
Ocha905
1​
Pie 4 Life
1​

*Votes could be impacted by an extra major vote and a vote manipulation by the Mafia.
#ListerTheory
#It’sScientific

If I wasn't a flog, one would jump out and I'd be lynched. I'm pretty much confirmed good now. I also have the benefit of passing it around flogtown.
Then you'd just lie and say they were lying!🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you'd just lie and say they were lying!🤣
Practised liars at that. Getting a bit confusing at the Glue Factory eh Horsey? It's like there is 2 levels here or they think there is........sophisticated finger pointing just goes over their head sic. Je parle Francais maintenant et voie le bouchon de vexation......:frenchfries:
You know Choux vs Shoe.

because it is a new game
the flogs are good
it gives ding protection overnight as outed good and the village has someone they can trust

you don't know if any of the players you mentioned are good and if they have a role we don't want them to reveal

if they are a villager they are not important

and if they are evil you've just given evil more night immunity and protection from lynch for at least 2 days as they can pass within their faction
This is the thing....

if they are a villager they are not important

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Gralin please BEaston

Voting tally update -

MarkMaverick
2​
ClarkeM
4​
boncer
3​
Gralin
1​
King Tenz
1​
Cadsky
2​
MP_
0​
Ocha905
1​
Pie 4 Life
1​

*Votes could be impacted by an extra major vote and a vote manipulation by the Mafia.
You're missing my vote which was on Chipmunk. But that's okay, I'll swing to Boncer34 for persisting with this nonsense. A simple villager would have given up on it by now which suggests an evil motive BEaston

Ok, I've just caught up on the thread. Still not sure what I read ... but i refuse to read that shot again.

Pamcake1 myblueroan you are jumping at shadows. Whoever has the amulet pls give it to Dingster because he is a flog. If he was not a flog, someone else would have said "hang on you liar, you are not in my PM"

MP melt 10/10. Worst case of the Mondayitis I've seen in a while.

Boncer claiming vig D1 unpressured is strange. We can verify by lynching ClarkeM today. If he is vig, then we can protect him tonight. If not, then the real vig can get revenge.

BEaston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back