Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

cheers bud

no one cops more votes then me per game
Has there been a round you haven't got at least a vote? You should run for prime minister or something.

It's irrelevant now.

But just so you know, I'll be voting for you tomorrow. 3kz is Football and his #ListerTheory might actually have some merit.

Also, modkilling for tagging a dead player in the thread is a really dumb rule. I was gonna tag 3KZ in that last post, but I can't actually remember if he's still alive. In going through 20+ pages today, I could've innocently tagged someone that I didn't yet know had been modkilled. It just feels like a knee-jerk overreaction.

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, modkilling for tagging a dead player in the thread is a really dumb rule. I was gonna tag 3KZ in that last post, but I can't actually remember if he's still alive. In going through 20+ pages today, I could've innocently tagged someone that I didn't yet know had been modkilled. It just feels like a knee-jerk overreaction.
Think the rule is tagging them twice. Still agree.

1) yes it is a knee-jerk overreaction, and sometimes those are necessary. I don't think it needs to stay in, and every mod can decide for themselves going forward but I thought it was warranted for this game, after what happened last game.
2) accidents happen, that's why it's two times before a MK occurs.
3) if you don't know who's dead or alive in the game you're playing... well, let's just say I don't think that's a good excuse.

1) yes it is a knee-jerk overreaction, and sometimes those are necessary. I don't think it needs to stay in, and every mod can decide for themselves going forward but I thought it was warranted for this game, after what happened last game.
haha love how this random rule gets made up out of nowhere just for me and then some random campaigner gets killed for it 😂

Here's the thing, we're gonna lynch AnUltimateRessie based on a hunch from boncer34, who got us to lynch someone else by lying. I just think trying for the multi lynch has us at least take some control back for the village. But it's too late, obviously. It'll be very interesting to see what happens next.
Hello :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back