Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for the game BEaston . Was very fun.

Sorry If I got a bit carried away with the deceiving. Especially sorry to MWPP who I was very worried I have offended - it was all only playing the game sorry!

Good luck Clarkey. You got this!

Excellent game from you

I’ve been collating important evidence and thoroughly researching this thread.
In other words “I had no ****ing idea what the **** was going on apart from in the mafia pm so I did a quick catch up and I’m all in on 7/2 off suit.”

You’re ego wouldn’t let you lose this game as a mafia player rescuing the team and it would be excruciating to see you do so to.

In other words “I had no ******* idea what the * was going on apart from in the mafia pm so I did a quick catch up and I’m all in on 7/2 off suit.”

You’re ego wouldn’t let you lose this game as a mafia player rescuing the team and it would be excruciating to see you do so to.
You know I love a PM! It was sad not to get one this game :)

Pointless Gralin being targeted by the two seers.

The seers obviously shouldn't target whoever P4L selects.
Having them seer the same person and having porps reveal first could be a good test if the takes on win condition part of the zombie role gives you doubts about the reanimation being good

Actually you know what, not worth talking at all tonight. Evil needs to hit evil tonight for our benefit so there’s no point trying to clear anyone here.
35 minutes ago and had posted 10 times since. Almost like he is just trying to stand centre stage with a light on himself but then saying oh no don’t look at me why are you all looking here?

Having them seer the same person and having porps reveal first could be a good test if the takes on win condition part of the zombie role gives you doubts about the reanimation being good
For Pie 4 Life too
From the roles doesn’t matter where it’s place in the good/bad area.
  • Udonis Haslem (Zombie) - Upon death will be reanimated and brought back to life as a random role that has already died (and assumes their wincon). The player will not know they are the zombie until reanimated and they are advised of their new role. Seers as Villager until their role changes. The village will be notified when the zombie is reanimated.
Bolded bit is of concern. We may have two wolves again I’m not off that train yet or we could just have porps as a seer. Assumes their win con to me says they could be good bad and everything in between.

For Pie 4 Life too
From the roles doesn’t matter where it’s place in the good/bad area.
  • Udonis Haslem (Zombie) - Upon death will be reanimated and brought back to life as a random role that has already died (and assumes their wincon). The player will not know they are the zombie until reanimated and they are advised of their new role. Seers as Villager until their role changes. The village will be notified when the zombie is reanimated.
Bolded bit is of concern. We may have two wolves again I’m not off that train yet or we could just have porps as a seer. Assumes their win con to me says they could be good bad and everything in between.
Wouldn't be in the Legends section then though. Unless BEaston made a mistake which obviously isn't possible! It would need to be in the neutral, or a separate section altogether. It's labelled in the Legends section.

The other reason it should be a good role is that it is a villager that takes it over. The game is balanced at the start between good and evil roles, and automatically gives that shift across.

35 minutes ago and had posted 10 times since. Almost like he is just trying to stand centre stage with a light on himself but then saying oh no don’t look at me why are you all looking here?
You know where I am, I’m quite bored right now ;)

I have a very crazy idea that I think might work tomorrow, but ironically, I need to survive the night and Pie 4 Life needs to not kill AND we need evil to double up or miss.

It’s a very big call but it could just work.

If we wake up tomorrow with 8 people alive, including 1 or 2 of the villagers that are left. We have to find the SK right? So villagers could modkill themselves, thereby removing all doubt and hopefully there’s a lynch for either the two “villager” claimed roles left and you can either 50/50 risk it or go for multi lynch - which is hard if the manipulator is still in play.

So many thoughts, oh man this has been such fun today!

You know where I am, I’m quite bored right now ;)

I have a very crazy idea that I think might work tomorrow, but ironically, I need to survive the night and Pie 4 Life needs to not kill AND we need evil to double up or miss.

It’s a very big call but it could just work.

If we wake up tomorrow with 8 people alive, including 1 or 2 of the villagers that are left. We have to find the SK right? So villagers could modkill themselves, thereby removing all doubt and hopefully there’s a lynch for either the two “villager” claimed roles left and you can either 50/50 risk it or go for multi lynch - which is hard if the manipulator is still in play.

So many thoughts, oh man this has been such fun today!
The rest makes sense, but why do you need to survive?

Also if you're just a villager, why would evil bother knowing only one good role will be protected.

The rest makes sense, but why do you need to survive?

Also if you're just a villager, why would evil bother knowing only one good role will be protected.
Because I’m a villager (ignore the post above ;)) - but I know I’m one villager and there’s another one, so I can’t really modkill myself if I’m already dead bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oof. I am not as convinced as some the zombie mechanic is inherently good. Same as the dopp. They could end up in a good, evil or village role with relevant win con.

We are stuffed if Porps is lying but I don't believe she is. There was little time between her being advised and claiming the Seer role.

Oof. I am not as convinced as some the zombie mechanic is inherently good. Same as the dopp. They could end up in a good, evil or village role with relevant win con.

We are stuffed if Porps is lying but I don't believe she is. There was little time between her being advised and claiming the Seer role.
Surely this is a clarification BEaston should be able to give us? It's literally listed in the good section, and a good role dies and becomes this role. If it was neutral or on its own, then yeah I'd expect it to end up a bad role. But it's in the legends section so surely it can only become a good role?

Let the record show that there is grey area in the way that the role is written and I don’t want to be left with egg on my face for just straight believing the claim.

Yep. I get this. However I reckon porps claim is most likely true.

Let the record show ClarkeM wants to know good's roles and also has an obsession with death.
You already claimed your role. Everyone else’s role depends on your action tonight for the best chance of success for the village. It’s pretty simple.

The way I read it was it could become any role, good or evil, and takes that wincon. I completely understand if some of you don't believe me, there's not much I can do :/ I guess you can only go by my behaviour and how I've acted in this village. 🤷🏻‍♀️

FWIW, I agree with this. I also go by a model of what makes sense for the game. And assuming we lost a seer early in the game, it makes sense for Dogs to give us one back.

The way I read it was it could become any role, good or evil, and takes that wincon. I completely understand if some of you don't believe me, there's not much I can do :/ I guess you can only go by my behaviour and how I've acted in this village. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t worry, you just need to see someone that isn’t who Pie is killing.

There are four who have claimed Villager - I think. Myself, Crowwy, Gralin and Maj I think? Or Barry? **** - now I’m confused. Maybe there’s five. ****. This game is fun.

I tend to agree it’s certainly a 95/5 situation. It’s just the scratch I can’t itch every though there isn’t anything there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back