Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Logically if we even look at those votes we have to assume the manipulator didn't vote for dogs (it was only Gralin who did anyway from the non-good).

Initially, dogs went for Barrybran in the vote and Maj was quick to jump onto Barrybran after wiz suggested him.

Maj = manipulator (is that possible @ seers?)

If both directed to Baz, presumably that means they probably know he is either the SK (remember they missed a kill) or seered him as the wolf. SK is definitely possible (remember kept saying not evil as well).

If Baz = SK then that leaves the lone wolf. I know it was said Gralin was not anything other than SK, so if not then villager.

Which leaves Clarkey or crowey as the lone wolf. Either are applicable, but Clarkey's game is just the weirdest ever for someone in a PM. crowey I initially felt was evil before switching to MP.

Thoughts Grand Uncle Horace and thewizardmelon

Mod announces night actions at 9.35, advises reanimation at 9.37. Porps reappears at 9.48. Not much time.
9:30am tomorrow is a killer for me, I will be awol but might sneak out and try see the events of the night unfold

Logically if we even look at those votes we have to assume the manipulator didn't vote for dogs (it was only Gralin who did anyway from the non-good).

Initially, dogs went for Barrybran in the vote and Maj was quick to jump onto Barrybran after wiz suggested him.

If both directed to Baz, presumably that means they probably know he is either the SK (remember they missed a kill) or seered him as the wolf. SK is definitely possible (remember kept saying not evil as well).

If Baz = SK then that leaves the lone wolf. I know it was said Gralin was not anything other than SK, so if not then villager.

Which leaves Clarkey or crowey as the lone wolf. Either are applicable, but Clarkey's game is just the weirdest ever for someone in a PM. crowey I initially felt was evil before switching to MP.

Would me modkilling myself help you? Genuine question here.

9:30am tomorrow is a killer for me, I will be awol but might sneak out and try see the events of the night unfold
Luckily we don't need you. Unless you have a night action that you're waiting to find out about so to not double up?

Luckily we don't need you. Unless you have a night action that you're waiting to find out about so to not double up?
I’m just hoping to be alive for the day tomorrow to lead us to victory

It would just cap off your game wouldn't it? I don't know why you're doing this though. We're almost at the finish.
Well I know I’m a villager and I know that there aren’t many places left for evil to hide so it’s really the only way I am just thinking that it might be a way to help…

Up to 4 people will attempt to kill tonight. SK needs to make final 5.

It isn’t how I’d like to go out as it is somewhat unethical but it also has to be considered an option as a means to win - at the end of the day, that’s all I’m searching for.

Mafia has not missed. Wolves missed one when they had the double kill and again last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thewizardmelon are you happy for porps to seer Maj? Or is there someone Horrie likes more?

Rather the seers stay quiet but you specify. If you die and hit the SK we won't know.

If Seers specify, they will be knocked off if they're targeting evil.

Yeah I know, you all are. Ironically the only confirmed honest one was the one who claimed to be the Godfather lol.
Well I am being honest, I haven't said anything other than I am a villager. Aside from being a dickhead and saying I was a referee before the game even started haha.

Yeah you just jumped on awfully quick.
I took a shot, I'd been assuming Wiz was villager, and that Barry was one of the evils. I had no idea what dogs was otherwise I'd have voted him if I had a read on that one.

Rather the seers stay quiet but you specify. If you die and hit the SK we won't know.

If Seers specify, they will be knocked off if they're targeting evil.
I'll specify but just before deadline. Let's be honest, they'll take both of us and wiz out before the seers, maybe porps, but Kurve is in no serious danger. Or if we're lucky they'll accidentally hit the villagers and then it's easy to wrap up tomorrow.

Porps' result is the only one that can harm evil. Kurve's can be one that evil can talk their way out of. Either way, you'll know my target before deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back