Ben Cousins Media Conference - Today @ 11:45AM

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL. That was gold. I'm betting it was Damien Barrett or Jake Niall.

SEN said it was some channel 7 reporter... forgot the name. Think near the end the Q's were going back to the drugs until the Ben Wench claimed "Thats enough, we've been more than generous, our number 32 needs to get back to training":cool:

EDIT: Peter Norris... Aka Nobbis

you gotta luv dumb **** journos who see an opportunity to shine and opt to do what the herd is doing. You see if i was a journo who was wanting to make a name for myself, i know what i would be doing. Asking Ben the real footy questions and low and behold, Ben would be answering my questions anytime i asked them. And knowing this, i would ask them at the rate of knots and guess what? Ben would be wanting to answer them.
Peter Donagon should stick to calling greyhounds. Hey Pete? remember those days when you were stuck in a box high above the Traralgon dog track dude? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"And I want to thank Richmond and the support from all their fans in the past 48 hours. I can't wait to start training with the players and I'm looking forward to wearing the yellow and black and playing at the MCG in front of the Tiger faithful."

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D

handled himself well....

now hopefully the tigers when i pick them in my tips they will pay off....
have always been my tipping bogey team..

well done Richmond for taking Ben, wish the swans had the same sense..

For ****s sake. Just saw a news report on channel 9, where Joe Hall aptly covers Ben Cousins' press conference by stating that 'Ben Cousins admits an association with an underworld figure'. Surely a sackable offence? I can't believe the AFL approved his bid to play next year if he still knows an underworld figure.

For ****s sake. Just saw a news report on channel 9, where Joe Hall aptly covers Ben Cousins' press conference by stating that 'Ben Cousins admits an association with an underworld figure'. Surely a sackable offence? I can't believe the AFL approved his bid to play next year if he still knows an underworld figure.

Pardon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins Media Conference - Today @ 11:45AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back