Ben Cunnington vs Tom Liberatore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, Saintly has never made a mistake. And anyone who makes mistakes has poor character so I guess saintly is a saint.

I've never had an Intervention order - um, well, as I dont like drugs. But yep, ive made mistakes, maybe Dogs supporters have more tolerance to poor behaviour.

I'm not judging anyone,

You've given the poor character label to Liberatore based on one stupid mistake.

I guess you and Cunnington are perfect though.

Facts are exactly that.

As I said, Libba Jnr is a gun. Prefer him than Cunners if not for the associated poor character and illegal behavior you seem to tolerate.

How does libba have a poor character? As MoC has already pointed out the way he has responded to last years evil criminal drug taking has been nothing but professional. Also, since when is any bulldog supporter tolerating what libba did? He's been punished and he's responded perfectly in letting his on field performance do the talking. Nothing more could be asked.

BTW Carey was a gun and I would choose him over Grant if not for his poor character.

You've given the poor character label to Liberatore based on one stupid mistake.

I guess you and Cunnington are perfect though.

Really? Heard a few stories otherwise.....ha ha.

How do I fit in to Cunners? At least show respect to our developing midfielder?

BTW Carey was a gun and I would choose him over Grant if not for his poor character.

Bang on the money. Can't wait until this is twisted around somehow.

Really? Heard a few stories otherwise.....ha ha.

Oh here we go. Let me guess, a mate told you he saw Libba chewing his own face off?

Until you provide concrete evidence you are nought but a troll. Show some respect to our developing midfielder who just happens to be better in every way to yours.

Oh here we go. Let me guess, a mate told you he saw Libba chewing his own face off?

Until you provide concrete evidence you are nought but a troll. Show some respect to our developing midfielder who just happens to be better in every way to yours.

You are very defensive, borderline comical.

I said your mid was better - can you read? As it stands your mid has some work to do reputation wise...........yet ours is solely based on (less) ability but good character. Fair enough?

I hate that we have two polls vs one of the few players Doggies fans will be able to legitimately brag about this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Chris Grant and/or Wayne Carey have to do with anything?

Just seeing if Saintly is a hypocrite or will he judge his own players on their indiscretions.

YI said your mid was better - can you read? As it stands your mid has some work to do reputation wise...........yet ours is solely based on (less) ability but good character. Fair enough?

No it's not fair enough. Taking drugs does not make you a bad person, despite your constant whining.

As said many times, in black and white so you can understand it: Liberatore's performance since the stupid mistake has been A grade. It shows good character to come back from that.

And I'm not being defensive - I condemned him when he was caught for being stupid. Not bad, but stupid. I have absolutely no issue with Tim Liberatore's current conduct because he's worked hard turned himself into a mighty fine player. He's earnt back the respect.

They are both scrubbers neither of them will be that good. Compared to a Cotchin anyway.

Comparing Grant to Carey is laughable - Grant was a pretender, not in the same hemisphere as a player.

Comparing Grant to Carey is laughable - Grant was a pretender, not in the same hemisphere as a player.

But Grant had good character compared to Carey who was caught snorting coke and hitting women amongst other things. And apparently character is all that matters.

If you think it was a serious comparison then you are just as stupid as saintly.

Carey's onfield courage, leadership and character cannot be questioned.

I don't see you slagging off Scotty West who was up to similar mischief as the great man. And there is absolutely no evidence of him doing drugs during his career.

And personally, don't consider taking drugs as a blight on ones character as long as no one gets hurt- hasn't seemed to effect libbas performance nor his ability to lay tackles and get the aggot.

Cunnington has been pretty handy since half way through last year too, certainly has a tougher job given we don't have Boyd, Cross, Cooney, Lower & Griffen giving him a chop out.

Carey's onfield courage, leadership and character cannot be questioned.

I don't see you slagging off Scotty West who was up to similar mischief as the great man. And there is absolutely no evidence of him doing drugs during his career.

And personally, don't consider taking drugs as a blight on ones character as long as no one gets hurt- hasn't seemed to affect libbas performance not his ability to lay tackles and get the aggot.

The comparison was only made to highlight saintly's hypocrisy.

I hate that we have two polls vs one of the few players Doggies fans will be able to legitimately brag about this season.

I think we can brag a ton about Dahlhaus too. 18 year old already winning us games last year.

The comparison was only made to highlight saintly's hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy? The thread is about Libba and Cunners. Carey had issues but luckily was the best player of all time. Stupid comparison with regard to two young players that have plenty to achieve yet.

Regardless of your and ManOfClay's ramblings, the situation as it stands is Libba is a better player, but Cunners the person i'd rather have all things considered. If you are unable to accept my opinion then no worries

What hypocrisy? The thread is about Libba and Cunners. Carey had issues but luckily was the best player of all time. Stupid comparison with regard to two young players that have plenty to achieve yet.

Regardless of your and ManOfClay's ramblings, the situation as it stands is Libba is a better player, but Cunners the person i'd rather have all things considered. If you are unable to accept my opinion then no worries
I think the Liberatore is better than Cunnington is highly debatable. But I like both players. They both look good. It's just that if I were a Dogs fan, the guy I'd be pumping up in terms of youngsters is Wallis. A touch of class about him, and like his father, he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty either.

I think the Liberatore is better than Cunnington is highly debatable. But I like both players. They both look good. It's just that if I were a Dogs fan, the guy I'd be pumping up in terms of youngsters is Wallis. A touch of class about him, and like his father, he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty either.

Yeah, probably is. I think Cunners came with higher expectations than Libba so that's a fair point.

Haven't seen Wallis, can't comment. If he is good kid it's a shame he is wasted at the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back