Ben Reid and Chris Dawes 2 Future Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

These 2 will be part of the team for then next 10 Seasons Plus.

Dawes Can take a Good Contested Mark and Can get to Contests. Good Shot on Goal. Just can be a bit too Team Orientated at times.

Ben Reid has come a Fantastic CHB for us has Great Disposal and Descion Making and also can do a Fantastic Job as a Defender Like he did to Roughead today and did slow buddy down when was put on him.

2 Future Stars in the Making People

Another Dawes thread TD ;)
He sure does show his presence in a contest.

Reid, at the start of the year, honestly i wrote him off and thought he had no hope at senior level. amazing what he has become since then.

I Don't Think Any Of Them Will Be Anything Speical, To Be Honest.
stfu, wasn't even funny.

Whats with the use of capitals?

Reid has come on nicely, a much better opponent on Buddy today than Brown, who I have to say, has not come on so nicely. Brown was taken to the cleaners today in spite of some contests he won with franklin.

Dawes is doing some nice things off the ground, but he still needs to learn to take a mark in the hot zone. He is either not in that area 30 metres out from goal when the ball is looking to be centred from the flanks, or is being crowded out in that area and cant take a mark there. But he is certainly much more aggressive at the ball and is a good shot when he gets his hands on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid was much better on Buddy.

He was better than Brown yeah. Buddy still had his measure though from what I heard.

This is barely worthy of a thread though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Reid and Chris Dawes 2 Future Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back