Best 5 Youngsters At Your Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawka Deano said:
Luke Hodge
Sam Mitchell
Draft Pick 2 (Griffen or Tambling)
Draft Pick 5 (Franklin or Roughead)
Draft Pick 7 (Wood or Meeson)

Had to include draft picks otherwise we suck!!

Bateman my friend, hes gonna be the man, quote me on that...

1. Cam CLOKE
2. Guy RICHARDS
3. Julian ROWE
4. Tom DAVIDSON
5. Brayden SHAW

(With other youngsters like Billy MORRISON, Alan DIDAK, Brent HALL, Heath SHAW, Tex WALKER, Richie COLE, MAXWELL and KING all to come on next year.)

marcuz said:
I'd go....

Laycock
Dyson
Watson
Stanton
Nash/Winderlich

I think you could go a number of ways. I wouldnt put Nash in there yet as he really hasnt even had a sniff at anything senior yet. Not saying he isnt good but hasnt had any chance. Laycock and Bradley havent had much yet either but i am annoyed at the hype around Laycock. Has shown some good signs but people putting him CHF in our starting team this year and putting him ahead in terms of promise shown against the likes of Dyson and Stanton and even Watson is ridiculous at this stage.

Thats just my opinion.

Magpie Mick said:
1. Cam CLOKE
2. Guy RICHARDS
3. Julian ROWE
4. Tom DAVIDSON
5. Brayden SHAW

Jesus. To think we have one player in there who has played one game and another who hasn't even made his debut!

Richard Cole and Alan Didak are still very young and deserve to be there.

But still, compared to most other clubs, we are absolutely urine weak.

NICK THE PIE MAN said:
Jesus. To think we have one player in there who has played one game and another who hasn't even made his debut!

Compared to other clubs, we are absolutely urine weak.

Hey don't under estimate them too much! Anyone who has seen DAVIDSON at any level will agree he will be an absolute gun. The only thing that has stopped him playing many more games is injury. Agreed that B. SHAW is yet to play a game but he will be a fantastic player for us and will play many games starting from this year.

I'm going to base mine on performance as potential is very unpredictable and could be anything:

1. Bret Thornton
2. Ryan Houlihan
3. Jarred Waite
4. Karl Norman
5. Andrew Walker

Unlucky: Brad Fisher, Justin Davies.

All under 23 years of age.

If I was going to go purely by potential:

1. Andrew Walker
2. Jarred Waite
3. Brett Thornton
4. Karl Norman
5. Brad Fisher

For Richmond

1. Mark Coughlan
2. Jay Schultz
3. Andrew Krakouer
4. Brent Hartigan
5. Daniel Jackson

1. k Cornes
2. S Burgoyne
3. B Ebert
4. D Cassisi
5. S Salopek
6. D White
7. M Pettigrew
8. j Surjan
9. T Chaplin
10. B Symes

All 10 played in our senior side last season, 3 premiership players, 2 emergencies in a premiership side and some other guys that you prolly never heard off :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seeing as your all putting in 22-23 year olds as young ill re-do mine

McPharlin
Pavlich
Haselby
Schammer
Polak

I rate that as probably th second best bunch of kids in the league behind StKilda.

nathspazz said:
1. k Cornes
2. S Burgoyne
3. B Ebert
4. D Cassisi
5. S Salopek
6. D White
7. M Pettigrew
8. j Surjan
9. T Chaplin
10. B Symes

All 10 played in our senior side last season, 3 premiership players, 2 emergencies in a premiership side and some other guys that you prolly never heard off :p

All under 22, last season Dom turned 22 during GF week, Shaun turns 22 tomorrow. All others were born in 83 or after.

if we are doing 23 and under:

1. Judd
2. Embley
3. Cox
4. Kerr
5. Glass

with McDougall, Seaby and Sampi just out.

if it's 20 and under:

1. Sampi
2. Waters
3. Staker
4. Butler
5. Selwood

Essendon and Collingwood have absolutely disgusting young lists.
Hawthorn are non-existent.
Geelong are top notch.
St. Kilda's were gifted to them so who cares.

Kangas are up there for sure

Zebra that's a stupid comment re: stkilda gifted kids so who cares.
Even before the draft there was zoning and the like which gave clubs unrestricted access to certain players.
Look at the Bombers of 93 and the guns the Eagles were allowed to get with token dreaft picks (kemp, Pyke?, Heady etc.)
Sure the saints have picked up guns in the last couple of years but in 3 years time we could be saying the same thing about Bulldogs, Tigers and maybe even Hawks.) I'm sure you have heard it all before but where was Hale picked compared to Dal Santo and MAguire.

BTW Oor Best Kids(Under 21)
Ball
Maguire
Dal Santo
Goddard
X.Clarke

Roo and Kosi should not be included as they are not young boys any more!

The Zebra said:
Essendon and Collingwood have absolutely disgusting young lists.

Hmmm.. sure mate!

Essendon for me is:
1. A McPhee (people forget this bloke has only just turned 22 so surely he qualifies for this thread)
2. J Watson
3. J Laycock
4. A Welsh (still a kid who's been a perminent fixture in defence)
5. R Dyson

*would love to chuck in Courtney Johns - if some Pies supporters can include players who havent played seniors yet, then he could get a gong. Hopefully this time next year we can include him

Remove this Banner Ad

Best 5 Youngsters At Your Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back