Votes: 13 7.7%
  • 46: Ben Miller

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s cause we’re the crap side this year

Heheh could well be the case , but I’ll wait until the fat lady is belting out a tune!!
I’ve gone off early so many times ( yikes , there’s a joke in that somewhere !) so will hold on for a bit longer .
And really all I want is to smash the drug cheats and the pretenders from Krapdinia Park !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heheh could well be the case , but I’ll wait until the fat lady is belting out a tune!!
I’ve gone off early so many times ( yikes , there’s a joke in that somewhere !) so will hold on for a bit longer .
And really all I want is to smash the drug cheats and the pretenders from Krapdinia Park !

43% winning record since round 1 2021.

Worst start to a season in 7 years and the two last times we starter the season with 1 win from 5 games we finished 12th and 13th.

By the end of this round we will be 15th.

Next week Melbourne will easily account for us.

She's singing.

We look very easy to play against at the moment. Sides run the ball out of centre bounces with ease. Run it out of their defence with ease. And our defence, the cornerstone of our premierships, is now opened up with ease.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
Not sure about that as our defense until yesterday was very good ,it took a very good side that opened us up . Our offense has simply dried up and without lynch it will require some pretty inventive work and ffs don’t waste any more time with Ryan deep ,,,use dusty at pointy end , put Bauer in to . We make scoring look like we’re trying to split the atom
I was expecting that we’d attempt to play that ballistic style of last week that piled on scores on the 2q
instead we tried to be quite measured in our approach , we fell down coz no @&@$ could take a mark in f50 with exception of jack ,,, well done jack

sad adele GIF

I forgot about Gibcus. Ideally the back 6 might hopefully look a little bit like this by the end of the year:

B: Broad Young Gibcus
HB: D.Rioli Balta Young

With either Short or Baker as the seventh defender. Has to be better than what Vlastuin and Grimes are serving up right now.
I like it, but in my opinion, if we are able to clone players I’m not sure Young is the first option, surely we look at other players to clone first.
A younger Dusty perhaps 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At one stage our froward line in the 3rd quarter was Ryan, Mansell, Cumberland, Clarke, MRJ and Dusty. That's like what 50 games worth experience plus Dusty in total up forward?

Not going to kick many goals or win many games with that much inexperience in one part of the groud.

Can we use Mansell as a tagger - defender or midfield role. Should have been thrown onto Papley.

Can we use Mansell as a tagger - defender or midfield role. Should have been thrown onto Papley.

100% I like this, I still can't understand why no pressure was put on Papley last night.
It ****ing madness you curb his influence and we could have won the game.

He was in the last for memory. Got sucked into a contest and didn’t impact. Ball got out to the back and Papley stayed down and waltzed in for his sixth.

Who would you give a tick to this year?

• Cumbo of course
  • Dan?

Then it gets pretty hard... Hopper has been good. Jack has made the most of his chances. Lynch has been fine. Marlion is solid as a rock. Baker has been better most games. I think Balta has been really good and gets tough treatment. Young also has been outsanding. And then thats about it.

Martin, Prestia, Grimes, Vlastuin, Nank, Bolton have all been way worse than previous seasons.
Agree, Grimes, Vlas and Prestia all way off the mark.

On Bolton, yes his disposal has been a let down at times, but it's he getting the midfield opportunities he had last year?

Dusty's internal injury may have stolen the last of his best prematurely.

100% I like this, I still can't understand why no pressure was put on Papley last night.
It ******* madness you curb his influence and we could have won the game.
how was one player gonna curb him when the lil campaigner ran through 5 of us regularly to goal. we are pathetic.

Time for some hard truths.

Cotchin has played 1 year too long. 4 kicks 3 handballs at 44 disposal efficiency and was subbed off. Completely finished.

Grimes is a permanent shadow of his former self. Turns 32 this year. Needs to give it away. Thank God he isn't contracted beyond this year. Plenty of tall defenders to take his place.

Martin will obviously never be his old self. We can probably carry him til the end of next year when his contract finishes.

Game plan is shot. Leadership is meek. Too many players can't kick or are too slow.

No hunger.

Bottom 6 finish.
Agree. Key thing is too slow. All the senior past A graders have fallen off a cliff together. Pisses me off when we could have traded in extra picks and kept the ones for Hopper and Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Best and worst vs Sydney round 5, changes for Melbourne Anzac Day eve

Back