Votes: 13 7.7%
  • 46: Ben Miller

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s nothing to do with Dimma or horse
well what got 3 of our players upset resulting in 50mtr penalties plus other frees to the swans thru undisciplined acts ? could it be Horses awareness that
we have undisciplined individuals who can blow up emotionally at crucial stages ? id have a guess and say yes,he successfully got his players
to get into the heads of a number of ours and cause them to lose the plot,thats what i saw,or it was his leadership group ? either/eyether,it doesnt matter
becos theyre communicating to get an edge and guess what,they got the edge,and thats credit to Horse,got his side an extra goal or 2 playing mind games
outwitting Hardwick,if you dont think thats outwitting and if you dont think getting a small out the back constantly unapposed in the FWD line is outwitting
your opposing coach well then unfortunately i cant help ya
what would u call it mate ? dumb luck ?....yeah ? .....dumb luck at this level ?

well what got 3 of our players upset resulting in 50mtr penalties plus other frees to the swans thru undisciplined acts ? could it be Horses awareness that
we have undisciplined individuals who can blow up emotionally at crucial stages ? id have a guess and say yes,he successfully got his players
to get into the heads of a number of ours and cause them to lose the plot,thats what i saw,or it was his leadership group,either/eyether,it doesnt matter
becos theyre communicating to get an edge and guess what,they got the edge,and thats credit to Horse,got his side an extra goal or 2 playing mind games
outwitting Hardwick,if you dont think thats outwitting and if you dont think getting a small out the back constantly unapposed in the FWD line is outwitting
your opposing coach well then unfortunately i cant help ya

Mate that’s on the players. I very doubt horse would have made mention of it. Sucking in a few indigenous boys is not outwitting. Outwitting means out manoeuvring. Making a move that Dimma doesn’t expect or can’t respond too.
An outwit may have been playing Mills off half back. Or Papley in the middle. Not sucking in players with a sledge. If you can’t see the difference that I can’t help you

I think it's time.for the club to stop whoring itself out for early season blockbusters, our first 6 games each year are the same teams.

I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't give two shits about season opener or Anzac eve or playing pies early doors. Let's play West Coast or norf first game for once.

I think it's time.for the club to stop whoring itself out for early season blockbusters, our first 6 games each year are the same teams.

I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't give two shits about season opener or Anzac eve or playing pies early doors. Let's play West Coast or norf first game for once.
Might be the reason for our injuries early in the season.

Unrelenting start.

We have not had a fully fit squad all season even before R1.

Forwards taking longer to develop than we thought.

We just can’t trap the ball inside the 50 anymore and skills glaring.

Some silly ill discipline which destroyed our momentum.

Bolton ,I loved his passion last night but needs to just get rid of the silly stuff.

I think Pickett went for afters after the Swans went in first.

I really commend the posters in here trying to take the glass half full approach. That's normally me as well.
Not this week though. I just can't do it. We lose to every club in the league last night. I'm still so flat about how we played.

Now the media is doing its standard "let's try and get a Richmond player suspended" rhetoric today regarding the Bolton incident.

I don't recognise this Richmond.

Lack of skill execution killed us again.
1.6 in the 2nd qtr didn't help.
Sydney were as young and inexperienced as us, possibly even more so, so no excuses there.
Taranto and Hopper good, but not making much difference in our clearance numbers.
Baker racking them up, Jack, Young good, others had their moments but not enough.
Discipline poor as usual.

I really commend the posters in here trying to take the glass half full approach. That's normally me as well.
Not this week though. I just can't do it. We lose to every club in the league last night. I'm still so flat about how we played.

Now the media is doing its standard "let's try and get a Richmond player suspended" rhetoric today regarding the Bolton incident.

I don't recognise this Richmond.
Except 10 minutes into the last Qtr we were still a chance of winning

Why is there discussion of bolton being suspended????

"awful" lol

that campaigner punched him first and deserved to get whacked
it was a nothing incident

if the afl actually cares about these lame incidents then umps should start reversing frees immediately to avoid retaliation
they always let 3 or 4 players come and attack the player that gave away a free but if that person retaliates its a 50 for some reason
dumb shit

The kids made some mistakes but I expected that. Was the terrible disposal by Vlaustin, Cotchin’s miss,
Grimes looking slow and Martin being largely ineffective which killed me. Sucks to see our once elite players on the decline but I suppose that’s just how it is now given their ages and state their bodies must be in after so many years at the top. Only positive for me at the moment is the injuries we’ve copped are getting some much needed experience into the young fellas.
we got used to Grimes, Cotchin, Revolt, dusty, vloss and meaty saving and winning matches for us.

vlossy, grimes and cotch looking totally cooked or half arsed and the other 3 good but no longer looking like match winners.

thought it was an average effort from both sides, swans won coz they had blakey carving us up in back half and papsmear too good around goal.

we had nothing except half a dozen battlers. JR well done 4 goals with his head split open like an overripe watermelon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except 10 minutes into the last Qtr we were still a chance of winning
Result meant nothing to me after witnessing that first half. Sydney had about as many out as we had. Even if we ended up pulling off the win, I would be feeling the exact same as I am today.

Nowhere near it in the last two and again this year.
It's not a luxury.
It's insanity and arrogance.
Mortgaging the future for feel-good nonsense.
We were a dubious call away from another preliminary against you know who.lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Best and worst vs Sydney round 5, changes for Melbourne Anzac Day eve

Back