Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. Grant Birchall. That's right.

Used to sit down there all arvo apparently, just by himself.
Uncanny. I rarely go to melbs but did for the Sydney hawks grand final. Day before the granny he was just casually having a punt in the cas by himself so thats why I picked him. Me and mate were joking that he was just in there backing himself for the norm smith.

1556174855494_G4G26ANME.1-1.jpg

Allegedly a certain Carlton player possibly tested positive to Ketamine & Cocaine on Monday after a wild-weekend just gone, that didn't start off well? Seen this across a number of social channels, too. But hard pressed to believe its true.

Last edited:
Certain Carlton player possibly testing positive to Ketamine & Cocaine on Monday after a wild-weekend just gone, that didn't start off well?

Who The hell mixes both at the same time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certain Carlton player possibly testing positive to Ketamine & Cocaine on Monday after a wild-weekend just gone, that didn't start off well?
Which literally came from a facebook post which was posted by some dodgy as page. Some random inbox the page offering up this information with little to no evidence. I call BS, nothing to see.

What's with alluding to a player by describing many easy to identify facts about that player but being too scared to say their name? If you're scared about being sued for defamation of character, god knows why, the fact you're readily giving out a guess who type description of the player would literally be enough evidence for a judge if it was to come before them. FMD. Does my head in.

Even more ridiculous when it's not even a defamatory remark, it's just a speculative rumour that the player is gay.

Saying "Collingwood's number 30 is gay" or similar is really just ridiculous.

Ok Georgia, now run along and complain to the 16 year old Coles employee that your M&M's scanned 10 cents dearer than the label and demand to speak to the manager. What a colossal twat.

And people wonder why they cop bullying and abuse online from strangers.
GFY GeorgiaALove

Yep. Grant Birchall. That's right.

Used to sit down there all arvo apparently, just by himself.
I knew Fev's missus back early in his career, he'd regularly spend hours in the TAB solo punting on horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back