Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astbury will go to Brisbane and we will work out a deal that will see Bris give their 2nd. That 2nd will be sent to Carlton for Yarran. Not based on any sources before you jump on me. Just an observation.

Astbury will go to Brisbane and we will work out a deal that will see Bris give their 2nd. That 2nd will be sent to Carlton for Yarran. Not based on any sources before you jump on me. Just an observation.

Id be hoping the Astbury trade is separate but this wouldn't be the end of the world, if we have any interest in Redden or Aish I guess Astbury could be part of the deal to try and get them , obviously we would need to give more but it would be handy to have something Brisbane wanted and they have something we wanted but who knows

So who torched Dane Swan's pub?

I see where you're going with this. Dusty and Bennell out on the turps. Dusty goes home, Bennell stays out, gets rat-arsed. Decides burning down Swannies pub would be funny. Nek Minnit he's out of the state after waking up late with flashbacks of a wild night slightly getting out of hand and pissed off prospective employer. Decides to leave and managed tries to cover it up under the guise of "contractuals". Genius

Could we give a decent offer to Hawthorn's Taylor Duryea, pry him away and put him in the backline and put Vlas into the midfield?

Doubt he'd go but would be a good get

Btw all this talk of Lennon and nothing has really been said of Grigg?
Either they're both being announced at tomorrow's B&F or like someone said, we just need to see who we land before we can sort salaries.
Pretty sure things are under control one way or another, but the waiting causes doubt just like anything else!

Scott Clayton discussed Prestia and JOM (also smith and Dixon)
"Considering we are a new club we have signed 21 players to extensions in the last year. We understand we will lose some players and are hopeful we will also keep some."

Prestia and JOM are signed for next year but he did not commit to keeping them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we give a decent offer to Hawthorn's Taylor Duryea, pry him away and put him in the backline and put Vlas into the midfield?
I love Duryea, been thinking he'd be a fantastic pick up for us. Dunno why he'd leave though, he's firmly entrenched in their best 22 and will get a solid payrise on his next contract once a few others retire.

Can live with that if it happens

I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.

I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.

What you only get 40 PM's ? Lift your game mate!!! :p

:(

Thanks alot **** suckers.

Gotta love the losers who spoil it for the rest of us.
Not sure why people need to respond with so much negative comments. If you dont agree with someones information how hard it is it to read it, forget it and move on.

Also I dont know why but I still feel all is not lost with Bennell.
We love a bargain and if no one else wants him we will grab him.

Yarran, Doozy and Bennell if no one else wants him.
Yarran and Bennell if we miss out on the Doozy.

That comment from Richmond "At this Point" was said like that for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back