Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.

Always enjoyed your updates. Thanks for what you provided on the board and thanks for the PM a while back.

Sad that the updates wont come anymore, but can see where you're coming from.

I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.

I understand where you are coming from, and i dont mean any disrespect at all by this (ive never been rude or disrespectful to you or anyone with info)..............you shouldnt let the idiots win like this, someone like Tiger71 has copped crap over and over again but he continues to come here and give us info. If i was in your shoes and actually had "sources", i would ignore the idiots and post what i hear for those of us (like me) who love everything you share.

In saying this, i respect your decision, and i have no intention of trying to change your mind.

What if we throw a 2nd r
Also I dont know why but I still feel all is not lost with Bennell.
We love a bargain and if no one else wants him we will grab him.

Yarran, Doozy and Bennell if no one else wants him.
Yarran and Bennell if we miss out on the Doozy.

That comment from Richmond "At this Point" was said like that for a reason.
To tidy things up the latest story is his manager advised him not to attend the medical as we hadn't put a contract before him. That is considered just plain weird because it always the other way round. Medical first then contract. Long story short Richmond pulled out. Hmmm

I wouldn't post inside info either if I had it. The vitroil people get that stick their neck out is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Do people seriously think long time posters such as Tiger71 and TheUndertaker just sit on their phones/computers thinking of random highly detailed stories that are completely made up just to troll and give the rest of the board false hope?
What kind of parallel universe do you flogs live in?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't post inside info either if I had it. The vitroil people get that stick their neck out is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Do people seriously think long time posters such as Tiger71 and TheUndertaker just sit on their phones/computers thinking of random highly detailed stories that are completely made up just to troll and give the rest of the board false hope?
What kind of parallel universe do you flogs live in?

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk
My sources tell me that Tiger71 in fact does do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont worry Leemo Im here for you.

With the feedback, my advice is to bite down on the pillow really hard, it will take your mind of the pain as they go in dry, it works for TheUndertaker and I :p
Not sure why but any post with a prison theme makes me hard; can only put it down to being caged up since 1980; f@ck give us another GF winnnnnn

Tigers still have deals to make despite misses

So far this off-season Richmond has failed to lure young gun Adam Treloar to the club and decided against trading in Suns bad boy Harley Bennell.

However, the Tigers are believed to be working hard to bring a quality player to the club that can help them at the pointy end of the season.

“I’m just hearing though around the traps that Richmond has got something going on,” said Anderson.

“There was a sense even before the Harley Bennell announcement that the tigers have at least got something in the works.”

Read more at http://www.sen.com.au/news/10-15/trade-sentral-stevie-j-tigers-leuenberger#0TQ35yPFlqi2XJpH.99

You can PM and I'll PM everyone else ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back