Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand there have been many players who have been given a second chance by another club that have improved their performances immeasurably when given that chance. Garlett did nothing last year for the blues but kicked over 40 goals for the dees this year. Sometimes they just need a change of environment.

Graham Teasdale, Brian Roberts Francis Jackson the list goes on and on and on

Also this morning Andy Maher said that Richmond had basically withdrawn from the chase for Treloar and he wasn't sure why. If we have come to an agreement with the doozy then this would explain us not having an interest in treloar as those picks would need to be used elsewhere. We can only hope anyway.:)
Withdrawn because we have nothing left to talk about - deal done maybe! :eek:

Also this morning Andy Maher said that Richmond had basically withdrawn from the chase for Treloar and he wasn't sure why. If we have come to an agreement with the doozy then this would explain us not having an interest in treloar as those picks would need to be used elsewhere. We can only hope anyway.:)

As I said my guess for Doozy is Libba even though contracted. I think the Dogs cracked it with him after indiscretions, which saw him not head away to Europe like he wanted and we have come in with an amazing offer.

I heard his assessment too, and I thought it was spot on. Thanks for posting that :thumbsu:

All fair...can't lose Lennon and gain Yarran only, that is not right

The fact that Dan Richardson hasn't popped up on trade radio or any other station for that matter must mean something...very tight lipped

As I said my guess for Doozy is Libba even though contracted. I think the Dogs cracked it with him after indiscretions, which saw him not head away to Europe like he wanted and we have come in with an amazing offer.

Contested monster, would love him in the side - still think we need one more though so Dusty and Lids can stay forward!

yeah and the reports about him liking the social side of life a little too much during recovery might have some asking questions. Massive get if we get him in
He's one of my favourite non Richmond footballers. He's seriously good.

Fantastic young mid, but I'll never forgive his old man for gouging Matty Knights. His name is tainted IMO.

160421-148268926.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic young mid, but I'll never forgive his old man for gouging Matty Knights. His name is tainted IMO.

160421-148268926.jpg

I remember making sure I was seated near the Bulldogs player race for the re-match. Lost my voice due to the amount of abuse I was heaping on old mate Libba! I was 16 years old and angry!

I remember making sure I was seated near the Bulldogs player race for the re-match. Lost my voice due to the amount of abuse I was heaping on old mate Libba! I was 16 years old and angry!
I hope you didn't boo him that day.

Would hate for fellow Tiger supporter to be labelled as a racist

160421-148268926.jpg
Knighter was my favourite player. Such silk. Hated the Doggies for a long time after that game.

I hope you didn't boo him that day.

Would hate for fellow Tiger supporter to be labelled as a racist

I may/may not have pulled out the "greasy wog" call..........back when I was a 16 year old and didn't know any better.

Funny my step family is all Italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back