Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carltooon floating Casboult for a first rounder blah blah blah .
The campaigner can't even handle a decent day on the piss upon the Yarra .
A first rounder for Casboult now I've heard it all haha. I wonder what they reckon Cripps is worth? Three first rounders and Gary Ablett? :confused:

A first rounder for Casboult now I've heard it all haha. I wonder what they reckon Cripps is worth? Three first rounders and Gary Ablett? :confused:
Silvagni trying to play the hard nosed negotiator. The blokes a dope.

This trade period is nuts. This is my first TP on Bigfooty is it always like this?:oops:

pretty much

add that its KB's fault for trolling , when trelor was mentioned wanting to go to Tigers thread has been in meltdown ever since. Actually worse than 100 chinese people at a Melbourne auction on a Saturday arvo.

This trade period is nuts. This is my first TP on Bigfooty is it always like this?:oops:
This is the worst one I've seen. I suspect after 3 finals embarrassments and knowing we are close but need some more class were on edge more than ever. Plus we haven't traded for a big name for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on undertaker.
What's some new news?

Every deal (except Yarran) we've attempted to do has fallen to absolute shit.

Yarran 95%

Wouldn't be surprised if we landed Crowley and Johnson. But maybe the Box Hill Hawks will poach them from us, who knows?

Every deal (except Yarran) we've attempted to do has fallen to absolute shit.

Yarran 95%

Wouldn't be surprised if we landed Crowley and Johnson. But maybe the Box Hill Hawks will poach them from us, who knows?

Richmond is the fat ugly chick in the bar it looks like.

IMO I'd trade our 2nd (maybe upgraded) for Yarren
get Ellis-Yolmen and/or Bugg
maybe throw a late rounder for College
and keep our first for Ah Chee if his still there.
I wouldn't be too disapointed with that. Try for the elusive big fish next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back