Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all turning up yellow and black down at Tigerland!
No Treloar, no Aish, no Hartlett, no Motlop, no Kreuzer, no Danger, lose Lennon, lose Astbury, 1st pick for Yarran, Rance will come back out of shape, Newman gone, wasted money on Knights and worst of all no doozy!

Get ****ed troll.

can you elaborate?

There's not much else to say. Our recruiters were cocky and boasted about landing all these players and every single one of them hasn't worked. Treloar was a 'monty' to join Richmond according to our side, but he picked Collingwood. We failed at signing Hartlett (thank god), Hannebury, Motlop, Bennell, Shiel, all for different reasons.

I don't want to say the 'D' word, but for the club to withdraw interest and accept so many rejections, it's either a/got something up their sleeve or b/are going to fire some people.

I think a reasonable result without being spectacular would be landing Yarran, picking up Johnson and Crowley, small deals too... plus retain Lennon and giving Carlton pick 12 could work okay if we got their pick 21 and possibly another player on the move like Bell? A big bodied midfielder with some upside.

Stats are akin to Madonna, I guess, but he has height & it seems endurance

He was only pick 40 or so in a rookie draft, so there must be knocks, but cheap depth.
We got our gut runners in last years draft. Would rather use them as depth. Only depth players we should be looking at are big bodied inside mids. That Colledge bloke or CEY.

I'd seriously consider Crowley. Inside player, tagger, battering ram and plays with a bit of campaigner which we need..

Better skilled version of mitch Robinson.

We need an enforcer to help cotch out. Dan Jackson style

There's not much else to say. Our recruiters were cocky and boasted about landing all these players and every single one of them hasn't worked. Treloar was a 'monty' to join Richmond according to our side, but he picked Collingwood. We failed at signing Hartlett (thank god), Hannebury, Motlop, Bennell, Shiel, all for different reasons.

I don't want to say the 'D' word, but for the club to withdraw interest and accept so many rejections, it's either a/got something up their sleeve or b/are going to fire some people.

I think a reasonable result without being spectacular would be landing Yarran, picking up Johnson and Crowley, small deals too... plus retain Lennon and giving Carlton pick 12 could work okay if we got their pick 21 and possibly another player on the move like Bell? A big bodied midfielder with some upside.
No no no.

I want my Doozy. WHERE IS MY DOOZY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do the posters here believe that every time a player gets mentioned, we are somehow linked? Even when a player gets nominated a different club we somehow still think we can be part of it?
Let's get realistic!

Because we have been. We've been whoring ourselves out for 2 months.

I'd seriously consider Crowley. Inside player, tagger, battering ram and plays with a bit of campaigner which we need..

Better skilled version of mitch Robinson.

We need an enforcer to help cotch out. Dan Jackson style

Too old, plus by the time he plays its been a year and a half. Pass

I know that right up until Brownlow night we were ringing GWS and asking if a deal had been done with Pies on Treloar, as was being suggested.

If there is any possibility of his trade to Collingwood falling over, and we are said to be out of the race, that does invite the inference that we are doozy-focused. We liked him so much, that for us to give up altogether, without an alternative target, makes no sense

I just feel like it is as bad as you say, i never heard boasting or cockyness, don't get me wrong dude i like your posts but it just seems like your a little mad haha.

Out of all of those only Treloar and Bennel have moved and i think we dodged the bullet with Bennel, Treloar has gone to Collingwood for obvious reasons so how have we failed? players staying at there own clubs doesn't count as a fail to me.

I'd be happy to get Yarren and yes keep Lennon i don't want to lose him, we also still have money in the bank to use on a real prospect.

Last edited:

That sounds horrible to me. Horrible. And a downright embarassment given the publicity we have caused through the trade period so far.

We told everyone we have a war chest.
We went to the AFL and complained about why Treloar didnt pick us.
We had Bennell on pingers instead of doing a medical.
We publically announced we were going to be aggressive.

That sounds horrible to me. Horrible. And a downright embarassment given the publicity we have caused through the trade period so far.

We told everyone we have a war chest.
We went to the AFL and complained about why Treloar didnt pick us.
We had Bennell on pingers instead of doing a medical.
We publically announced we were going to be aggressive.

what publicity? it's the Media giving us publicity not RFC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back