Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Green ........... any chance of some control.

Time for a change or Stokes will plunder all the runs off Green.

Its not been a good test matchfor Green.

posted a couple pages back asking how long it would be until his spot would be under pressure…I wonder where the posters who jumped on that comment are now..

Glad I don't mod the cricket board anymore, what a cesspool of a game thread.

Green just following the misguided (or lack thereof) of a plan. Way too easy for Stokes to take singles late in overs too. Just mindless cricket from all involved.

English crowd should be booing their own idiot batsman for walking out of his crease early.
Not our fault their batsman is an idiot.

Stokes is always suspect when you attack the stumps and his pads, just so dumb giving him anything to swing at with either width or height.

Bowling change ..... surely.

Stokes is going to win this game for England because of this short pitched bowling… especially from a pie chucker like green

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah, was 30cm off getting caught by Starc on the boundary (carried off hands and went for 6). His luck will end soon. After he's out they're cooked.

English crowd should be booing their own idiot batsman for walking out of his crease early.
Not our fault their batsman is an idiot.
Cummins should have called him back . Australia is a hard team to like. Underarm ,sandpaper , now this . Any way to win they have no respect at lords and they have none around the world

I don't really see what Carey did wrong. He let go of the ball before Bairstow walked out of his crease. To me that's just a smart little piece of Intel he had and a piss funny way to get rid of an average wicket keeper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from a few good catches Green does F-all most of the time. Quick enough to worry the odd tail ender but too slow to trouble good batters like Stokes with short balls. Starc had to come back in once Stokes was swinging. Might have given up too many runs too quickly.

Cummins should have called him back . Australia is a hard team to like. Underarm ,sandpaper , now this . Any way to win they have no respect at lords and they have none around the world
But it's fine when England do it? Or when McCullum ran out Murali when he left his crease to congratulate Sanga on a ton?

Those evil Australians probably told them to do it, right?

Why? The ball wasn’t dead.. perfectly fine to run him out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lol - Australia is only the most successful cricket nation. A ruthless edge is a ruthless edge. The way you get respect overseas is by winning.

Lucky your opinion means absolutely zero then.
You mock some kiwi captain doing it then glorify cummins not calling a player back when the ball really is dead its pedantic because an umpire doesn't call dead ball every ball . And his bat was grounded then he walked for a midfield chat . It's crap you said it was crap for the kiwi just accept it's a crap way to win and they deserve no respect and they aren't getting any at Lords

F0CEL4_acAEtwcJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back