Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be an unpopular call but I'll be gutted if this is rained out.

a) They deserve the win
b) 2-2 going into the last Test would be amazing
c) What a lacklustre way to 'decide' the series it would be

Hope the rain stays away.
Alternative opinion: It'd be glorious to witness the monumental English whingeing.

Also, when you're 2-1 up and you hold the urn, it's fair enough if you get a decent bit of luck with the conditions. Which so far this series, have almost exclusively favoured England.

Alternative opinion: It'd be glorious to witness the monumental English whingeing.

Also, when you're 2-1 up and you hold the urn, it's fair enough if you get a decent bit of luck with the conditions. Which so far this series, have almost exclusively favoured England.
Yeah, considering how England decided to award themselves the first test that they lost fair and square, I can't wait to see how they react if a test they dominated is rained out and it costs them the series.

a) They deserve the win

And yet you seemed happy when Perth stole a draw against the Beagles a few weeks back. Interesting.

a) They deserve the win

I get where you are coming from and feel the same in some ways... also, I am disillusioned with some of our strategy decisions in the last couple of tests.

But, England have won all four tosses so far and in doing so, have generally had the best of the conditions, so a bit of luck going our way wouldn't hurt.

I get where you are coming from and feel the same in some ways... also, I am disillusioned with some of our strategy decisions in the last couple of tests.

But, England have won all four tosses so far and in doing so, have generally had the best of the conditions, so a bit of luck going our way wouldn't hurt.
I can't recall us bowling under gloomy skies yet. Have we?

I live an hour south of Manchester and I can assure you that the weather is currently terrible. Has rained all night so getting the ground dry will be fun even if it stops.

Go to
and postcode zoom (Old Trafford)
M16 0RA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, considering how England decided to award themselves the first test that they lost fair and square, I can't wait to see how they react if a test they dominated is rained out and it costs them the series.

😭😭😭😭😭

Again Woakes looking threatening bowling good lines and lengths suited to English conditions.

Not constantly banging it in half way down with men out on the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back