Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over the moon that Mitch seems like he may have a real run in the Test side later in his career now.

One of the genuine good guys of Australian cricket and has always had the raw talent to succeed.

Over the moon that Mitch seems like he may have a real run in the Test side later in his career now.

One of the genuine good guys of Australian cricket and has always had the raw talent to succeed.
His development is funny. He was picked early and then stuck with too long when he probably should have gone back and played more shield on his game. Then totally discarded at 26. It’s good that he got another chance off the back of great white ball form

I have so few f*cks left to give for the aussie cricket team in the post-Gilly era, but when Piers gets involved my body instinctively gets a patriotic perk-up, so today I make a rare appearance in a cricket thread to say:

View attachment 1750097
We don't deserve a draw here.

That would make it even sweeter. The melts would be glorious.

I'll assume a full session's worth of play. Being 61 runs behind, establishing a lead will be nearly as important as taking time out of the game.
Was thinking this, if the ball gets wet maybe it becomes easier to bat with?

If England are forced to bowl spin, I just hope our guys don't unnecessarily get out, just put the bad balls away and leave anything risky.

Building a lead of even 100-150 would be great just for the time it would take England to have to chase, but we're a long way from even having a lead of 60 odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just having a look at the Met weather - and I'll never take BOM for granted ever again, but it looks very promising from our standpoint. 60-80% chance of rain every hour of play at this point.
Not saying it gets rained out, but the fact that the light has been set, and with it unlikely to be sunny, it could literally be Ali and Root all day.

Where's Speed Dealer Ollie Robinson when you need him?

Was just having a look at the Met weather - and I'll never take BOM for granted ever again, but it looks very promising from our standpoint. 60-80% chance of rain every hour of play at this point.
Not saying it gets rained out, but the fact that the light has been set, and with it unlikely to be sunny, it could literally be Ali and Root all day.

Where's Speed Dealer Ollie Robinson when you need him?
lol. The irony

1690105414553.png

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Kids are all messed up cos Bairstow stumping...parents can't go outside cos raining, stuck inside with the bairns.
It's a cauldron for families in Manchester.
Ah, just blame the umpires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back