Big Footy Kangaroos vs Demonland footy match, January 8 at Sandringham

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Inter forum football match anyone?

Just need a tad of help peoples.

Does anyone know the name of the major Collinwood forum.

It seems Hawthorn and saints have a game on the 4th of December and
Richmond and Essendon have one on the 26th of November and
Carlton and Collingwood also have one on the 18th of December

So we will have to give them a bit of time before we play them.

HeLMie said:
Just need a tad of help peoples.

Does anyone know the name of the major Collinwood forum.

It seems Hawthorn and saints have a game on the 4th of December and
Richmond and Essendon have one on the 26th of November and
Carlton and Collingwood also have one on the 18th of December

So we will have to give them a bit of time before we play them.

I'm not sure why you would approach Collingwood as they've got a game against Carlton.

Maybe you should approach Melbourne. I think their forum is called Demonology or something like that.

It'll probably be a logistical nightmare with plenty of their fans living in Geelong, but you could also contact the Geelong fans at Cats Claw.

If you post a message on the Melbourne and Geelong boards on BigFooty, they'll point you in the right direction.

Shinboners said:
I'm not sure why you would approach Collingwood as they've got a game against Carlton.

Maybe you should approach Melbourne. I think their forum is called Demonology or something like that.

It'll probably be a logistical nightmare with plenty of their fans living in Geelong, but you could also contact the Geelong fans at Cats Claw.

If you post a message on the Melbourne and Geelong boards on BigFooty, they'll point you in the right direction.

If we are inable to get a game with anybody else we will have to wait for when the likes of Collinwood, Carltona and Richmond to complete these games and then we schedule one for after that.

I have posted on the Demonland forum and decided against the Geelong forum because of the liklihood of where they are situated.

HeLMie said:
So Shinners and all the other mods are you interested, we need some authoritorians and leadership out there on the field and i feel all of you would fit that caper.

Nope, not for me. I've already been there, done that with the BigFooty matches from a few years ago.

Besides, I wouldn't think you youngsters would want any of us old farts to spoil your fun. :D

Shinboners said:
Nope, not for me. I've already been there, done that with the BigFooty matches from a few years ago.

Besides, I wouldn't think you youngsters would want any of us old farts to spoil your fun. :D

Fair enough mate - you've got a good point there.

Melbourne are very interested so a game againt them should be able to ahead.

We still need to finalise our numbers and of course positions - feel free to post them here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeLMie said:
So Shinners and all the other mods are you interested, we need some authoritorians and leadership out there on the field and i feel all of you would fit that caper.
Good work with the organisation Helmie. I'll be in Melbourne from Chrissie to mid Jan, so if it falls during that period, I'd be interested. If not...enjoy the day.

Ive decided to start the line up for the Match.... so here goes.

B. Mastermind - BigSav26 (TSK) - Royal Blue
HB. Coach (TSK) - ---- - -----
C. F/D - Helmie - Sharks69
HF. AndyRoo - B.Rock - #1Boss (TSK)
F. FMM - Lidge - Drexl (TSK)
R. FootyFanatic007 ------- ------

Inter. PaulKanga2000 - ----- - Hilly(TSK) - ---

Its a star, could others post their preferred positions.

HeLMie said:
Where is Funky? Surley he would be interested.

Funky is very much interested. As a fit, vibrant (if slightly effeminate) 22 year old, I feel I add much to the squad. There are 2 qualms...

-Firstly, I would be tempted to return favour with Dingster and put him out of action for a good month. But if Tredrea can cope with his own teammates trying to clean him up, Im sure Dingster could cope (As Ive already hinted, Im built like a bullemic rake)

-I have little discernible skill, am uncoordinated, past my best and have no dedication to training. Chances are I will be invited to complete pre-season at North, with the possibility of being drafted. As I will likely being occupying the half forward line with jade Rawlings and a rejuvenated David Calthorpe, I do not want to risk injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Footy Kangaroos vs Demonland footy match, January 8 at Sandringham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back