BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

406643202_914094900080175_1543752133138933168_n.jpg
A dentists dream

Looking at my list this year I did have Shane on it and he marks the 5th death from my list and cheekily I included my sub of Ted Kaczynski for whom I get no points, it's 6 of 21 who have ⚰️ this year

So from no deaths in my first year, 2 last year and 5/6 this year, it does make this game that slightly bit addictive and a feeling of

1701423554404.png

Now to start seriously working on my 2024 list

Looking at my list this year I did have Shane on it and he marks the 5th death from my list and cheekily I included my sub of Ted Kaczynski for whom I get no points, it's 6 of 21 who have ⚰️ this year

So from no deaths in my first year, 2 last year and 5/6 this year, it does make this game that slightly bit addictive and a feeling of

View attachment 1864253

Now to start seriously working on my 2024 list
I had Shane for 4 years running. Figured he had Keith Richards genes and took him off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry Kissinger, after his career as Sec. of State served as Chancellor of William & Mary College for 5 years.
-Kissinger retired and Sandra Day O'Connor took over next as Chancellor of William & Mary for 7 years.
-After O'Connor retired, former Bush/Obama sec of defense Robert Gates took over next and has been the Chancellor for 11 years now

Kissinger died Wednesday, O'Connor died Friday...

Henry Kissinger, after his career as Sec. of State served as Chancellor of William & Mary College for 5 years.
-Kissinger retired and Sandra Day O'Connor took over next as Chancellor of William & Mary for 7 years.
-After O'Connor retired, former Bush/Obama sec of defense Robert Gates took over next and has been the Chancellor for 11 years now

Kissinger died Wednesday, O'Connor died Friday...
Gates is ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back